Poll: Would you change your gender?

frizzlebyte

Oct 20, 2008
I'm male, and I wouldn't mind switching genders for a bit. Would be rather interesting, I think. But, I wouldn't want to permanently change. Mentally I feel like a male, so I don't see any reason to.

StorkV

Sep 6, 2014
No I am happy the way I am.... but I would accept a magical 24h body exchange with a hot woman :p but after the 24h would like my body back!

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime

Lolita Style, The Best Style!
Jan 12, 2010
Proto Taco said:
On behalf of the greater reasonable trans community, I would like to apologize for whoever called you that. It seems to have become a common insult leveled by more militant transfolk (most likely the attention-seeking hipsters seeking safe-harbor under the 'trans umbrella').
I apologize if I'm being a bit obtuse here... I'm just not sure what you're implying with the statement of militant transfolk there, especially talking of attention-seeking hipsters and putting trans umbrella in quotations. Because as someone who presents and identifies as the opposite gender, but is unwilling to get the bottom surgery... I get a lot of flack from what I'd consider "militant transfolk" for not wanting the gender reassignment surgery for various reasons.

OT: I'd say yes. For all the disadvantages of being a woman there might be... The opportunity to be biologically female is one I wouldn't want to pass up, especially because I'd love the ability to give birth.

ORNSTElN

Feb 15, 2015
I got confused by the poll answers. Is it saying "Male: temporary" and "Male: yes" as in you want to be a male or as in your a male that want's to switch?

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime

Lolita Style, The Best Style!
Jan 12, 2010
ORNSTElN said:
I got confused by the poll answers. Is it saying "Male: temporary" and "Male: yes" as in you want to be a male or as in your a male that want's to switch?
I think the OP has a little difficulty with English, one of his posts stated he's Dutch if I recall correctly. The Male: Yes/Male: no should be taken as your biological gender and weather or not you'd permanently switch.

HeadlessEight

Feb 21, 2015
If my mind changed to fit the body, of course, it's a unique opportunity, and it might be a better fit for me than maledom. If I was stuck with dysphoria or something, FUCK no.

Hammartroll

Mar 10, 2011
I've posed the question to myself in the past, only instead of a genie lamp it was a magic pill.
If the change was temporary for like a week to a month, then the answer is yes.
If the change was permanent... then the answer is probably yes, but I'd need to give it a bit more thought first.

The reason being that I've always felt like life would've been more fun, gone more smoothly and generally would've been an experience that matched my personality a little better if I was born female, ever since as young as I could remember.

The reason I posed the question to myself is because they actually got them pills except they work a bit differently, they're call hormones. I've never felt strong enough about the issue to want to take hormones though. I've found it helps me to try and disregard societies' notions on what a male is supposed to be.

Zak757

Oct 12, 2013
I'm almost certainly not transgendered, but at the same time, I don't really have any male identity either. Unless gender dysphoria is going to be a problem, I'd be fine a permanent change.

Insane_Foxx

May 22, 2009
I'd have to go with yes, and then may or may not stay changed depending on how things seam to be working out

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
A month as the other gender? Sure, I'd give it a shot. Ideally though, I would ask the genie to make me without a gender. I already pee sitting down 9 times out of 10 and there's also the issue of all of the sex I never have anyway. The downside would be the increased amount of stigma attached to making myself unable to do my part in the creation of children. Which again, goes back to asking the genie to make me a third, anti-gender. I'll keep the hose because it seems like the best method of liquid waste disposal but that's all I really need. Boobs are great but could be bad for my back...take my balls, please!

cth

Aug 11, 2009
To all your curious and experiment guys: Every girl works differently, and if you want to be amazing in the sack, you just have to talk to your girlfriends.

The movie What Women Want was a great example. The guy was amazing in bed, because he could hear her think. So all you have to do is get her to tell you. Establish trust. Don't be douche bag. It's not that hard.

Experimentation isn't wrong, but you should do it with her. And don't be shy to try stuff. The safer she feels with you, the harder she will cum in the end. So you can't tell her you don't like things she likes right from the bat. Let her know you are willing to try. Some compromise and all is well. And if she wants to pee on you, but you OCD, accept that you probably aren't meant for each other.

Well, enough of that. Communication! Communication! Communication! aaaannnddd don't be a douche bag.

Rabbitboy

Apr 11, 2014
temporary, sure. To try out the pros and cons, to see what's a myth and what's very plausible. Like how many first dates, without having to pay, you could get away with, or how many drinks I could score at a bar/night club. And stay for the period thing, to see how annoying/painful it is.

I assume your body would match your current, and how would facial hair translate?

PsiChaos

Nothing Interesting Here
Feb 21, 2015
I'd do it for about a week or so, just to experience how it would be like. I'm always up for trying new and unusual things, and changing one's gender is about as new and unusual an experience one could possibly have since everything would be so vastly different. I don't know if I'd like to stay that way, (something tells me I'd make a horrible female) but I'm sure the experience of a temporary swap would be invaluable to have.

CitizenM

Oct 16, 2014
I'd try out being female just to gain a better perspective on what it is like for women (which I know already is rough, but there is no such thing as too much perspective). I'd like to know the emotional and psychological impact being female would have upon my mind. It would also be fun to be able to enjoy certain things in life (types of food, drink, movies, clothing, music, behaviour, etc) without being judged as weak or girly for doing so. I enjoy almost everything about being male, but I do tire of wannabe masculine fellas that ignorantly bash a movie or band I like because it's not some "man-card approved" bullshit.

But I would never do it permanently. As a gay male, life with boys is just far too much fun to ever give up. But if I could temporarily be a woman, I would definitely pity-fuck all my straight married friends :)

CFriis87

Jun 16, 2011
Become female?
Have my issues and feelings taken so seriously that public transport authorities will campaign to make men sit with their legs together on my behalf?
Have the law protect my genitals against childhood mutilation?
Get the right to vote (depends where you live and receive other public services, including student loans (such as FAFSA), job training, federal employment, and naturalisation when I turn 18 without having to sign up for selective service first?
Be subject to more lenient punishment (if any) for committing crimes?
Join the demographic that is least likely to be a victim in violent assault, homicide, or workplace death?
Be one fourth as likely to commit suicide?
Not get weird looks when talking or playing with children?

No thanks, I have pride, I'd prefer to keep it.

CFriis87

Jun 16, 2011
ace_of_something said:
Hell no. Being a male is 1000x's easier.
Sure... Much easier.

CFriis87 said:
Become female?
Have my issues and feelings taken so seriously that public transport authorities will campaign to make men sit with their legs together on my behalf?
Have the law protect my genitals against childhood mutilation?
Get the right to vote (depends where you live) and receive other public services, including student loans, job training, federal employment, and naturalisation when I turn 18 without having to sign up for selective service first?
Be subject to more lenient punishment (if any) for committing crimes?
Join the demographic that is least likely to be a victim in violent assault, homicide, or workplace death?
Be one fourth as likely to commit suicide?
Not get weird looks when talking or playing with children?

No thanks, I have pride, I'd prefer to keep it.

Mong0

Jan 26, 2015
Temporarily, then, so long as I'm not monstrously hideous and if the switch heals my spine and ear, permanently.