Poll: Would you change your sexual orientation, if your sex was changed?

Dec 3, 2011
I would continue liking men, I assume, since I like men now, but why would I want to be a woman?

"It takes a woman twenty minutes to reach orgasm. It takes a man two minutes. What other fucking proof do you need that there's no god?" ~ Penn Jillette

I kid, I kid...

Montezuma's Lawyer

Nov 5, 2011
denseWorm said:
I'm sure I could convince myself to let a sufficiently nice guy penetrate me, if I knew that this was the way nature intended me to operate. There are nice people out there, I don't see how a lesbian couldn't enjoy a penis penetrating them - it's a chemical, physical thing, a lubricated vagina is designed to reward the female (and male) for interface with an erect penis - I'd be interested to know if some lesbians wear a blindfold and pretend it's a dildo for the sake of having a baby for themselves.

It seems like a nice, 90s kind of thing - two lesbians find a nice man who they respect, invite him into their home and talk each other through a sexual encounter. Sounds very 90s. I wonder why people never consider courses of action like that?
This is a fundimental misunderstanding, by definition, Lesbians have absolutely no interest in men, sexually. Yet somehow, many men seem to think they could "convert" a lesbian, or even worse, that these women secretly harbor sexual desires towards men, and only need to be "reminded" which most often happens through rape. Both of these show a massive level of disrespect and second class citizenship, from men towards women in general.

Lesbians dont want to have sex with you, Get the fuck over it.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
brainslurper said:
Um, wouldn't sexuality change if gender is changed?
why would you change who you're sexually attracted to just cause you got a few new parts?

OP: yeah i'd still like women.

Mau95

Nov 11, 2011
Razada said:
necromanzer52 said:
Razada said:
necromanzer52 said:
Razada said:
I was actually going to say homosexuals originally, but then changed it to gays, as it's the more normal, everyday term, and I didn't want to appear too formal. Which isn't brilliant reasoning, but I don't see any problem as, in my experience, the terms are pretty interchangeable.
Depends on your mood and I guess I am an overly formal guy. I just prefer the term homosexuals as it is less... *sigh* Less associated with males. You gotta admit, when someone says "Look its a gay couple" they usually mean "Look its a gay male couple". That plus the fact that people so often use the word gay to mean bad these days, well, it just makes me flinch whenever I hear the term. Better safe than sorry and all that, Heh.

However, none of that matters within the context of this thread so I wish you good day.
I would have thought it was the other way around actually. To me homosexual sounds more specifically male, whereas gay is just a gender neutral term.

I think it also comes down to culture? To me, as a Brit, Gay = Men and Lesbian = Woman, despite both Gay and Homosexual being gender neutral (Although Lesbian is not. Hmmm. Odd that there is a specific for lesbians but not for gay men) and I find homosexual to be more netural than gay.

But... This is all not really connected at all to the argument at hand.

EDIT:
Argument?
Debate?
Discussion?

I just fell off a plane and have been awake for more than 24 hours, apologies if I am incoherent.
Homo = male, lesbian= female, gay = interchangeable to me.

I think I'd be bisexual.

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
Slippers said:
To be perfectly honest, I'd be contemplating adding some lead to my brains more than what my preferred orientation is.
You'd really rather kill yourself, than live as the opposite sex? Seriously? You wouldn't even test it out for a while? Maybe find out it's not so bad.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Combustion Kevin said:
I'd turn bi, probably, but my prefference would still be female.
Gardenia said:
As a man dangerously close to 2 meters tall, I'd be one ugly-ass lady. That being said, I've always had a certain envy of bisexual people, so I'd probably want to go bi.
being tall does not make a woman ugly, a killer dose of make-up does that.
I agree with you there, but still: size 48 ...kinda hard to find shoes for those feet. I also have broad shoulders.
[sub]Although I have beautiful and quite feminine eyelashes, so maybe...maybe.[/sub]

SH4DOWSL4Y3R

Jan 21, 2011
i'd probably become a lesbian if i were to be female,but more likely i would just become kind of asexual. but i know for certain i would march right up to a doctor and ask how i could get a sterilisation worked out. ain't no bloody way am i gonna get pregnant (perhaps i have put too much thought into it).

regardless, it'd be the perfect excuse to try out crazy hairstyles and do some cosplaying.

i assume movie/anime nights with the guys would get a little bit awkward the first couple times though, would probably have to keep a clenched fist at the ready.

brainslurper

Aug 18, 2009
Mau95 said:
brainslurper said:
Haven't you ever heard of gay people?
Yes, of course I have. Because sexuality is influenced by hormones, and those hormones are sexually related, wouldn't they change with everything else? Like a gay man would turn into a gay woman, and so fourth?

brainslurper

Aug 18, 2009
Sion_Barzahd said:
brainslurper said:
why would you change who you're sexually attracted to just cause you got a few new parts?

OP: yeah i'd still like women.
Saying that is like saying that gay people choose to be gay- that sexuality has no non-mental correlation at all.

Mau95

Nov 11, 2011
brainslurper said:
Mau95 said:
brainslurper said:
Haven't you ever heard of gay people?
Yes, of course I have. Because sexuality is influenced by hormones, and those hormones are sexually related, wouldn't they change with everything else? Like a gay man would turn into a gay woman, and so fourth?
Well, I've never actually tried it, so I wouldn't know.

Slippers

Dec 7, 2010
necromanzer52 said:
Slippers said:
To be perfectly honest, I'd be contemplating adding some lead to my brains more than what my preferred orientation is.
You'd really rather kill yourself, than live as the opposite sex? Seriously? You wouldn't even test it out for a while? Maybe find out it's not so bad.
Probably. I like playing with the female body, but I've never had any intention or interest of getting it. Nor do I see any point in testing anything out.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
Depends, if the aliens could do a damn could job of changing my face and body aswell as the whole genital region, then maybe. Yeah, as long as I look manly enough to pull it off, then I think I would switch to ladies.

Now that I think about it, if I'm gonna be a guy, I wanna be a hot guy. Cause hey, I've never tried to get pussy before, so I might as well make it easy on myself. :p

Illesdan

Sep 15, 2008
No wouldn't change. I'd go from be a straight woman to a gay guy without a moments thought. I don't get along well enough with other women for any length of time to actually BE with one in THAT way.