Poll: Would you date the opposite sex version of yourself?

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
Sure, why not? I'm unconventional and eccentric enough to surprise even myself sometimes. Besides my opposite is the entire package.

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
Jaldore said:
As the title says if there was a version of you as the opposite sex would you want to date said person, OR would you (as the opposite sex) want to date your current self?
Why not? There a saying here that say: "A hole is a hole, and all dicks are blind."

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Fuck yes. I'd jump at the chance, because I'd know exactly how to act and it would never get awkward, because we (I?)'d always have something to talk about or do. Plus, total ego trip, and I'd also look really hot as a girl.

Soushi

Jun 24, 2009
I don't really know how different we are talking, especially in the looks department...
But a twenty something chick who is creative, loves making up new video game ideas, loves computer games and is deeply in love with Avatar.... yeah i would date her, that basically the kind of person i am looking for anyways.
I guess the question would be, would you drive yourself crazy. Answer... definetly maybe.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Well, we'd have quite a lot in common, but the dates might get a little boring.

[sub]"I like XXXXXXXX"
"So do I!"
x20000[/sub]

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Maybe, depending on what she looks like...

But I most likely would...

JimmeCata

Jul 21, 2010
EClaris said:
Oh God no, there's enough of me to go around. Besides, you know why peanut butter and jelly are so good togoether? They compliment each other without being the same. Just an all PB or all Jelly sandwhich could never hold up to it's combinations tastiness
It's that great American myth that opposites attract. Divorce rates will tell you otherwise.

Also,

Jaldore said:
JB1528 said:
Is this technically considered incest?

Deadpool comes to mind when you say this as he faced a similar situation...
GAAAAHHH

Baggie

Sep 3, 2009
Interesting... two mes would possibly cause enough motivation between us to do practically anything.
Hmm, probably wouldn't work so well in practice though.