Poll: Would you date the opposite sex version of yourself?

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
Would I do myself? Well, I've had clients tell me I should so sure.

"Go f--- yourself!"

"I already did twice this morning!"

Crispee

Nov 18, 2009
Hmm, on one hand we'd certainly get along and be capable of talking about anything, and we'd both find the same things interesting. But on the other hand if we were exactly the same apart from our genders that would quickly get boring.

sidhe3141

Jun 12, 2008
No. I'd give us about a month, tops, before one of us drove the other crazy if we tried for romance. Teaming up so that we can RULE THE WORLD! is still an option, though, and we might enjoy the odd "benefit".

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
A.I'm not a narcisist.
B.I'm too awesome to have two copies of my self running around.
C.I need someone wackier then me to put me out of balance.
D.I'm a terrible dancer so I need someone who's a great dancer.

J.A.Withers.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Yes, definately. I'm my dream lover. Well, as long as I was hot, too, at least. Wait, but then if my other sex was hotter, that wouldn't be my exact opposite..
Never mind, I've confused myself, just yes, yes I totally would.

ZodiacMaster101

Jul 6, 2010
That is a very tough question I might probably date the opposite sex verison of myselg, but I think I might get on my own nerves very quickly my oppsite sex version of my self would paly my games all the time and then I'd get pissed off at myself and then my opposite would get mad and then there would be a massive fight..... plus if me and my opposite ever decided to fo the bow-chicka-wow-wow and then my oppsoite has a baby, there is a very good chance that the baby would die from inbreeding.... hmmm i'm going to have to think of this more thoroughly.

YouCallMeNighthawk

Mar 8, 2010
I already am, my mrs is just like me apart from looks lol just getting her into gaming now so she is my female clone mwhahahahaha!!! :D