Poll: Would you do it with an Alien?

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Not G. Ivingname said:
Vrex360 said:
Yeah, most likely.

I mean hell, if it means Earth diplomacy, I'll gladly sleep with an alien babe.
Your species has sex for diplomatic reasons?

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
Now now, don't get too excited.

Prior to the mating dance my people have a ritual where the female must punch the male repeatedly in the crotch to see if he is 'worthy'.

DoctorNick

Oct 31, 2007
Well I'm going to be a totally unoriginal shill and go along with:

IT FUCKING DEPENDS.

I'm not worried about 'Space AIDS' or the like because diseases have to co-evolve with the host species to be infectious. Considering that a true alien will have evolved completely separately from us the idea of something being able to jump biochemical lines that severe strikes me as...unlikely to the extreme. Throw in issues like 'right-handed VS left-handed amino acids' and 'genetic codes based on a chemical other than DNA' and it rapidly approaches outright impossibility.

Having said that I'd probably be willing to do it if:

1) We're compatible mentally. Meaning for example that while a hive-minded race might be possible in theory where each individual unit is not sapient in of itself but the sum of its parts IS I somehow doubt that it's mental processes will even remotely resemble anything we'd recognize and it might even be impossible for us to understand each other on a deep level at all.

2) We find each other physically appealing to some extent and our respective anatomies allow for mutual stimulation and gratification. This I shouldn't have to explain too deeply for obvious reasons.

...but I will anyway...

Sufficed to say that if somewhere out in the universe convergent evolution has brought forth a sapient race that follows a bipedal (Or possibly hexapod, I'm not that picky.) body layout, nurses their young through mammary-like glands that are persistent regardless of fertility, exchanges genetic material through "Insert tab-A into slot-B" type genitals involving a "Pleasurable for both parties 'Horizontal Boogie' " type process, and due to their original ecological niche and no small amount of luck strongly resemble certain Terran apex land-predators then I'd be more than willing to totally tap that space catgirl booty.

-----

Also, relevant and obligatory Penny Arcade reference:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/9/19/

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
interspark said:
Assassin Xaero said:
interspark said:
you know very little about the species themselves nor does the alien in question know much about you
Because of that, no. But if aliens are a lot like humans, or even identical (who says they aren't?), and I fell in love with one, then yes...
but what if you werent in love with it? what if it were just like one of those erotic manga characters thats always coming on to you (remember theyre drop dead georgeous)
I don't read/watch erotic stuff or manga stuff, so wouldn't really know about that. And I'm one of those weird people that would rather have a meaningful relationship more than getting in someone's (something's) pants.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
razormint21 said:
First, i would like to get to know you...
Imma ask you a bunch of questions, and i want to have them answered immediately...
Who is your daddy, and what does he do?
He lives in New York, and DRIVES A CAB!!!

OT: I might eventually if it was somebody like Liara *giggity* but after I got to know them for a long time.

Chris Kolbeck

Apr 6, 2010
depends if it's a sexy alien, like Liara of Mass Effect or a horrible one that wants to kill you like an alien off aliens, or a prawn from district 9, that would just be sick

Dragoonit

Dec 12, 2009
wasn't aids contracted by having sex with non-human species? So aliens might have like super aids or something...so heck no

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
ZAch055 said:
As long as there hot and humanoid. Like the Na'V from Avatar
Most of the females from Avatar looked like crack whores crossed with Warhammer's 40k Tau.

But to each their own I guess.

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
Well, does the alien look like a person? Because if so, then yes, if not then I'm not sure I'd find it drop dead gorgeous, I don't really swing that way.

ffian1

Mar 10, 2010
I love how so many comments are saying that they probably wouldn't, but the poll suggests otherwise.

For the record, does space tail count as cheating?

I still voted yeah- it'd kick ass

Klepa

Apr 17, 2009
interspark said:
Now for details, you know very little about the species themselves nor does the alien in question know much about you so for all you know it could get you pregnant (even if your a guy) or turn you into one of them, you dont know!

oh, and of course, another thing you know is that is physically possible
So is the basic question: Am I desperate enough to have sex, even when I realize the possibility of contracting incurable fatal space diseases, getting impregnated as a male, or turning into some sort of hideous monster?

If so, then yes! ... I mean no.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Vrex360 said:
Not G. Ivingname said:
Vrex360 said:
Yeah, most likely.

I mean hell, if it means Earth diplomacy, I'll gladly sleep with an alien babe.
Your species has sex for diplomatic reasons?

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
Now now, don't get too excited.

Prior to the mating dance my people have a ritual where the female must punch the male repeatedly in the crotch to see if he is 'worthy'.
O.O

Umm... where do I unsign up?

skittlepie345

Aug 11, 2009
ObsessiveSketch said:
skittlepie345 said:
Yes, no questions asked... It's to good a chance to pass up.

But that might just be my normal teenage hormones talking.
This is my answer. Course, <a href=http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/524391>Happy Harry has a few choice words on the subject too.
Ahahaha... That was weirdish.
Well at least now I know that "It's Fantastic."

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
Hell yeah. Even if it's a Xenomroph, I would do it just so I could say I did it.

KenzS

Jun 2, 2008
PoisonUnagi said:
I hope you two realise that Alien and Predator are seperate franchises, AvP was a spin-off.
I'm well aware, I was making a joke...

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
Oh yeah, if i said "an alien alien", not everyone would understand what i meant. AVP was the best context i could think of.
but yeah, me comprendo.
btw, sex with a predator would be freaky as shit, but between the two sides, yes--Predator...shove your tounge down those mandibles! tastes like chicken!