Poll: Would you eat an alien?

RustlessPotato

Aug 17, 2009
thaluikhain said:

Why is eating a sentient alien any different from anyone else?
Oh my god, this song is great, Thanks ! :D

Well, I think I would. The OP never said anything about this alien being my buddy. I think it would be easier for me to eat a sentient alien, than a sentient human.

us humans are all racists.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
RustlessPotato said:
Well, I think I would. The OP never said anything about this alien being my buddy. I think it would be easier for me to eat a sentient alien, than a sentient human.

Oh, there's a point, would you rather eat an alien who is a citizen of your country or a human who is a foreigner?

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
thaluikhain said:
RustlessPotato said:

Oh, there's a point, would you rather eat an alien who is a citizen of your country or a human who is a foreigner?
An alien can't be a citizen of my country :/

Then he wouldn't be an alien...

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Dimitriov said:
An alien can't be a citizen of my country :/

Then he wouldn't be an alien...
You can if you live in the US, their President was born on the moon, or so I'm led to believe.

CAP: the dude abides

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Well I'd like to give him a taste... but it probably a no considering it's an alien substance and would probably have unforeseen consequences...<.<

Thaliur

Jan 3, 2008
Random Fella said:
Well, yeah but, how is it safe for him if I eat him? Wouldn't that kill him, or is this some weird alien that grows back it's limbs...
That would be the best case scenario I guess.
"HEy, I'm hungry again, how long did you say your other leg would need to grow back?"

RustlessPotato

Aug 17, 2009
thaluikhain said:
RustlessPotato said:

I'd rather eat an alien who is a citizen of my country than a human who is a foreigner. Because I wouldn't have that "what he is ? Well I'm that as well" with an alien.

Who knows, alien might even taste like chicken...

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
So... me and an alien are stranded, and we WILL die if we don't have food, yet somehow I know for a fact that I'm guaranteed to live if I eat my buddy?

I'm assuming I've come to this conclusion (somehow) after surveying my area and finding that there is absolutely nothing else to hold me over the extra couple days until help arrives or whatever.

If that's the case, then... well, I heard pretty much everything tastes like chicken, so...

Cyrus Hanley

Oct 13, 2010
senordesol said:
Fun moral dilemma:

You and a sapient (or sentient, whichever term suits you) alien are marooned in a harsh environment with no food available. You can make it out but you need food. The thought of eating you repulses your extra-terrestrial buddy, but you are both safe for the other to eat.

Would you eat him?
In which case it should probably repulse me to think of eating them.

I'd only eat them only if they consented to dying and being eaten and I was dying of starvation.

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
Fuck yeah, I'd eat him/her/it! Just because I'd want to know what it tastes like!

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
Well...yup. I probably would.

Hm...I wonder what kind of seasoning would go well with alien flesh...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
No I won't since I'm already creep out of the idea of eating another human anyway even if the alien look like a giant Chicken, Cow or food related.

senordesol

Oct 12, 2009
Random Fella said:
Well, yeah but, how is it safe for him if I eat him? Wouldn't that kill him, or is this some weird alien that grows back it's limbs...
By 'safe to eat', I mean you can eat him without adverse effects to you (in short: he's edible) and vice-versa (you're edible to him).

May 17, 2010
Hell I don't have to be hungry, I would eat him.

Can I hunt him first? That would be tops