Poll: Would you have sex with a gender swapped version of yourself?

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
I have a girlfriend...

But if I didn't I probably would if she was willing. We could do the kinky stuff we'd both like.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Well, I don't think I would be attractive to me so no if that is what you mean. However if it was whether I would find the idea of a female me attractive then yes. Probably.
I have a semi TG fetish but nothing possible in real life sadly. I would post a link to explain but it would probably cause the mods to launch an atom bomb at me. :p

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
No. Guy me is about the most unattractive person I know. Girl me wouldn't be much better.

TheNewGuy

Nov 18, 2012
Hells yea!

I mean, I know fem-me would be fairly attractive; not supermodel hot, but still pretty enough. And I'm guessing she'd have about the same interests as me, so I wouldn't feel weird asking for things that might be a little weird; and she'd probably have about the same level of experience as me so it would be like one of us is way more experienced than the other because that get's annoying sometimes. So yeah, I don't really see any downside.

MrMoustaffa

Oct 3, 2010
I love how I leave this site for two years, come back on a whim, and on the front page "oh look, it's this thread again..."

Some things never change haha

dystopiaINC

Aug 13, 2010
Hey I already talk to myself, I have full on conversations with myself. sometimes the best conversation I have all day to be honest. if I somehow got insta-cloned and had an identical female version of myself and they were cool with it, then yes yes I would. not a huge difference between that and masturbation in my mind.

Xariat

Jan 30, 2011
It would depend, how much of a swap is this gender swapping? would she-me think like me? talk like me? act like me? walk like me?
The answer would really depend on how much of a swap this process is.

If it's just a physical swap then gods no, that'd be really weird and awkward for both of us me.

I think a fair amount of change would be needed before I'd considered doing myself.

Miles Maldonado

Oct 11, 2011
Considering I'm apparently an attractive guy when I'm not going for the Zombie Survival look, it's a possibility.

We can play World of Tanks post-coitus as well.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Uhhhhhh

I'm not my type, thanks. My fem-self would be really burly, for one thing, and I prefer women significantly smaller than myself (not generally a problem).

Personality-wise, I think we'd get along famously. I would TOTALLY befriend myself.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
I don't know what I'd look like as a woman, so I'll leave this one blank.

The Ditz

Lord of the Never There
Dec 18, 2012
...seeing as I hate myself, buck yeah I would have sex with that self important, ignorant, hateful coward and then marry her, because thats what I deserve.

Zealous

Mar 24, 2009
Nope. I'm not my type (wow, that just sounds weird) so I'd have to pass fucking either my female counterpart or a clone of myself. Unless they're not like me in which case they're not really a gender swapped version of me, but just a fraternal twin. Which would be even weirder. So, yeah. No.

Pessimismus

Nov 9, 2009
Well, to be honest, I am hardly a fan of myself. However, I do have an incredible weakness to redheaded ladies (probably my only real weakness besides loss of blood), so I don't think I could resist if she would come on to me.

Aug 1, 2010
Oh dear god yes. In a second.

I already made it solid within my head that if I ever meet myself, we will agree what is going on and them proceed to fuck.

So gender swapped or not, Me and Myself are going to do some freaky shit.

The_Waspman

Sep 14, 2011
Well I think this is being awfully presumptuous. The real question should be:

Would a gender swapped version of me want to have sex with me?

And honestly, I'm going to have to say no. If genderswapped me has the same kinda personality, then it'll probably have the same degree of loathing for me as I do, so nothing sexy is going to happen without things getting a bit rapey.

Also, I'd make an awkward, unattractive woman.

Roxor

Nov 4, 2010
You people ask some downright creepy hypothetical questions.

Not in a thousand years.