Poll: Would you have sex with a gender swapped version of yourself?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
Well, I'm assuming I actually know it's a girl-me in this scenario so, FUCKING HELL NO!!!

I'd be freaked out enough knowing there's a another version of me walking around, the last thing I'd want to do is bone it. I'd most probably devise a plan to rid the world of this shameless copy. There can be only one!
My line of thinking is more or less the same, only the best version of me would survive.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Nouw said:
Casual Shinji said:
Well, I'm assuming I actually know it's a girl-me in this scenario so, FUCKING HELL NO!!!

I'd be freaked out enough knowing there's a another version of me walking around, the last thing I'd want to do is bone it. I'd most probably devise a plan to rid the world of this shameless copy. There can be only one!
My line of thinking is more or less the same, only the best version of me would survive.
I never did get around to watching that Highlander anime. Good old Yoshiaki Kawajiri.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
Nouw said:
Casual Shinji said:

I never did get around to watching that Highlander anime. Good old Yoshiaki Kawajiri.
I haven't either, but if anything was going to motivate me to do so it would be an epic MV.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
I don't know if a female version of myself would want to have sex with me.

But I probably would.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Yeah why not. I'm a reasonably attractive guy (averaging about an 8/10, according to my surveying) so it stands to reason that my female counterpart would be quite fetching.

Also, I find geekiness really sexy, and I'm a geek, so...

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Eh, people masturbate. Same thing really. Just gotta make sure Boy-Me had some protection; or else I'd have some serious issues.

This of course, would be if I were single at the moment. Otherwise, I'd probably feel weird about it.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Personality wise I'm pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, so yeah probably.

Looks? really depends on how the swap works, just giving "me" a female figure and less hair probably wouldn't do it for me...

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
I read a story about this years ago. Aliens took this guy and created a female clone of him, when the two first set eyes on each other they basically fell to the floor together and had incredibly passionate sex, much to the Aliens shock. Sadly the clone lasted only 30 minutes then died and the guy's metabolism was ruined by being cloned to the extent the Aliens had to keep making female clones of him to stop him exploding or something and he would die anyway after enough clones were made. So the guys last hours were spent having sex with female clones of himself. I got to admit there are worse ways to go...

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Depends on whether she's attracted to me... I'm desperate, but I'm not going to Rape female!Me... and knowing my luck, she probably wouldn't be interested...
v_v''

But hypothetically if she Was attracted to me; at this point yeah. Although I'd probably regret it immediately. :p

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I'm a pretty androgynous looking male so, I'm guessing a female version of me...would look pretty male...and I really dislike males aesthetically so if lady-me turned out to look more like a guy than I do the answer is no, no attraction. I kind of feel like a jerk at the moment...but then even if my female counterpart is a knock out in my eyes sex wouldn't happen. Just restraint and co-op game play (at long last!)...which is really all I want and more satisfying for me no matter how manlike my female counterpart may be.

AlbertoDeSanta

Sep 19, 2012
Well. Considering the Gender-Swapped me would most likely be fat, I probably still wouldn't. The thing about it is, we may have the same mentality and likes/dislikes, but that doesn't make a good relationship. Rarely, it does. But more often then not, differences are required to form a growing and loving relationship. So No. I wouldn't have sex with my Wizard created clone. We'd probably hang out though. I'd love to see how annoying I actually am!

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Quellist said:
I read a story about this years ago. Aliens took this guy and created a female clone of him, when the two first set eyes on each other they basically fell to the floor together and had incredibly passionate sex, much to the Aliens shock. Sadly the clone lasted only 30 minutes then died and the guy's metabolism was ruined by being cloned to the extent the Aliens had to keep making female clones of him to stop him exploding or something and he would die anyway after enough clones were made. So the guys last hours were spent having sex with female clones of himself. I got to admit there are worse ways to go...

OT: I'd do it, I don't look too bad and whole sharing genes thing wouldn't matter as long as we used protection.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Considering I don't see myself as attractive even to myself, no, I wouldn't. But at least there would be someone who shared the same interests. Until we'd annoy each other to hell and end up trying to kill each other.

Cyanide and Happiness had a fantastic strip about cloning yourself

A line from "The 6th Day" just came back to me:
- You should clone yourself
- Why?
- SO you could go FUCK YOURSELF