Poll: Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
It's just you. Everything about you is the same, everything, except for gender. Your looks would be more masculine/feminine, genitalia *snickers* would be swapped, and general features swapped to suit the opposite gender. But personality, interests and the like all stay the same.

I...I would be tempted. In fact, knowing me, we wouldn't stop. Although I would probably start getting annoyed at myself for being too similar to me.

In conclusion, no. Or would I? I'm not quite sure.

WAIT YES I WOULD. I just realised a female version of me is perfection with boobs and a vagina. That would be quite the specimen. Lets see what you guys think!

Let me know if I should add any more poll options as well.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Yes I would. There really isn't a question about this. I hope I would be a C cup :3

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Of course I would, and we would consummate our love on a bed of bacon.

Maxtro

Feb 13, 2011
Damn right I would.

And I'd marry her too.

Can't think of a better partner.

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
So its not me at all, just a person with the exact same personality?

What other option besides yes even fits with this question?

(oh thats right there's bacon.....mmmmm.....bacon)

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Right now, I'm the only one who voted no. So yay me!

I'm a lesbian. Why would I want to sleep with a male version of myself? Would a male version of me even be interested, or would he be gay too?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Well people tell me I look like my mother and my mother used to be a model, so HELL FUCKING NO!!!, I mean it would be an attractive girl for sure but seriously it would be a female version of myself which makes it like dating my sister and on top of that you add the "it looks like my mother" thing, nope it would just be wrong, what I would do with her is play all those 2 player games I have that nobody wants to play with me like Metal Slug and that stuff, besides if she's just like me then she wouldn't really be interested.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Nope! Sorry, but I'm related to myself. Ergo, I can't have sex with myself.

Incidentally, you KNOW most people are going to vote bacon, right?

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
The idea sounds okay to me... but really, a female version of me would probably look WAY too much like my sister and it would just be weird.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Hmm, a male version of me? He'd be so extremely handsome he could get any girl he wanted, he'd probably just leave and bang the hot chick that lives across the road from me. :(

CrazyBlaze

Jul 12, 2011
No way. Part of the fun of a relationship, which seems to be somewhat implied in the OP at least to me, is learning about your partner. If my girlfriend was exactly like me that would be boring. I mean I can pretty random but if she thinks just like me then it takes away all the fun, and that is boring. Now just sex. It sounds like it would just be masturbation if the other person is you.

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
FalloutJack said:
Incidentally, you KNOW most people are going to vote bacon, right?
I am quite aware. That was a replacement for undecided. A damn good replacement if you ask me.

Nimcha said:
Hmm, a male version of me? He'd be so extremely handsome he could get any girl he wanted, he'd probably just leave and bang the hot chick that lives across the road from me. :(
If he would be so handsome, then you must be as well! :)

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
ectoplasmicz said:
I am, but I don't really do guys. :p

Come to think of it, that would probably make my male clone gay too right?

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
Nimcha said:
ectoplasmicz said:

Taking in the fact it's pretty much an identical copy (bar gender things) yes, yes he would. He could be your gay best friend!

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
ectoplasmicz said:
Nimcha said:
ectoplasmicz said:

Taking in the fact it's pretty much an identical copy (bar gender things) yes, yes he would. He could be your gay best friend!
Awesome! I'll set him up with my other gay best friend. :p

I guess my answer to the original question is no!

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
hmmm YES..well, that depends, I have a twin brother who looks similar to me...if male-me looked too much like him then ..ugghh no,

now an exact copy of myself....hmmm..I might entertian the Idea

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Mortai Gravesend said:
Assuming my opposite sex clone was attractive enough, sure.
I am sorry man I don't mean to be an ass but that sounds like you have some confidence issues right there.