Poll: Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?

Gerishnakov

Jun 15, 2010
I was told I looked like an ugly girl when I had long hair, so I don't think it would be a good thing to behold.

TheCruxis

Jan 19, 2011
"To love oneself is the begining of a life-long romance"
- Oscar Wilde

Yes, I belive I would. I know what I'm like after all and also what I like, so if nothing else it's fairly practical. ^^

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Since I'm not very fond of my own body, probably not. I just don't find myself attractive.

Teejonis Rahl

Jan 18, 2012
I had a friend who basically was the female version of myself, same thought process, same likes/dislikes, same personality and even looked alike. We constantly got asked if we were twins. Then, after no, they would ask if we were dating and we said no again. I don't think dating (and therefore, having sex) with someone like you is a great idea. Her and I talked about this, shouldn't the other person complete you? 'Cause otherwise you would both get bored quickly...

Jan 27, 2011
Ewww, no!

For one thing, it'd feel like incest. For another, I've got a girlfriend already.

Ironically, said girlfriend is ALMOST a female version of me. We have VERY similar tastes, likes and dislikes, and thought processes. Although we look nothing like each other. :p

Fenris Frost

Oct 22, 2009
But then, I would have sex with a same-sex version of myself. Especially past versions of me. There was a buff version and an anorexic version. I'd love to see them go at it. But current fat me would probably just have to watch and fap :(

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Yup, we'd most certainly get married.

I like who I am as a person, and no one understands me better than myself. The only 'problem' is that our lives would be crazy boring since neither of us have any sense of adventure or change.

Xen0n

Sep 21, 2011
Definitly, but mayby that's just because noone else would. And if it didn't work out, I'd atleast have a bass-player for my band.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
What? Why??? No!

Thats just... weird.
No, I certainly wouldn't.

I can't imagine myself as a guy.

Besides I'm not really like that. Me and Boy-Me would just sit around being sarcastic to each other. And then fight to the death.

There can be only ONE.

Necroid_Neko

Nov 24, 2011
If he was an exact clone of me then we'd be a perfect couple because although we would both be paranoid we would know full well that we could trust ourselves :3

We could spend all our time together playing games and reading and go out partying...ahh it would be wonderful!

And since I have pretty big boobs for my height/weight I imagine he'd be pretty big too, ifyaknowwhatImean ;)

Shame this is hypothetical...

C F

Jan 10, 2012
Whoa, no. No no no no.
I'm not so much of a narcissist to engage in a relationship with myself.

I'm not even sure I'd want another me around, female or no. One is more than enough for this world.