Poll: Would you rather sleep with Chell or Samus?

Mrrrgggrlllrrrg

Jun 21, 2010
Chell but then again I'd have to compete with that cube. I could totally push buttons but jumping into an incinerator and living, that would be difficult.

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
As a huge fan of both Portal and Metroid, this is a tough one, but I'm going to have go with Samus.

This is assuming, of course, that Metroid: Other M's defining Samus' personality is thrown out the window. Which, for me, it is. That game is a non-entity to me. I put in the same camp as fan-made spin-offs and fan-fiction with regard to how it effects the series.

If Other M IS respected as the defining of Samus' personality...I'm gonna choose Chell, no question. I wouldn't want a whiny, pouty, Samus to give me a "thumbs down" the next morning...

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Tough call from an emotional standpoint. Chell doesn't talk and Samus' dialogue from Other M was audio poison. I have to include their personality(or lack of) when considering which one to sleep with. Imagine the next morning, Samus won't stop talking about her nightmares about Riley whom she kills repeatedly and Chell jumps to say yes... I'd take Chell.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Beggars can't be choosers; I'd take what I can get. Although having said that...I wonder if Chell could bring her Companion Cube along for a threesome...

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Neither becuase I'm a woman...
And? That's no excuse. :p

OT: I would probably go with Chell, she might be mute but I think she's prettier than Samus, and she won't emotionally break every five seconds. (assuming we're going with the most recent incarnations of the 2)
That and I've never been much of a Metroid fan.

Jetut

Jun 11, 2010
Samus before Other M. If it was Other M Samus she'd be staring at the ceiling the next morning. Dare | ask what is on her mind.

Rpground

Aug 9, 2009
well this is easy,Samus.

why? 2 reasons:

1: very flexible ;)

2: her legs work...

those mechano leg things that let her walk/move the bottom of her body would we annoying and get in the way...

XaVierDK

Jan 16, 2008
Samus.. She has that whole leg-thing going for her..
I don't have anything against amputees or people who miss limbs from other disabilities, but I enjoy myself a nice pair of legs on a lady.. So, yeah...
Never played Metroid, and only skimmed Portal, so can't say about personality, though I'd imagine Chell is the quiet type...

Best Regards :)

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Thats a tough one. They are both beautiful, smart, and tough; with samus being more so in each category. Though Chell is more average this is sort of a plus seeing as she would be more relatable. And while I have no problem with girls tougher than me, I would prefer there to actually be a fight should she decide to off me. Point goes to Chell.

this isnt my name said:
Chell, just so I can steal her portal gun and those things she wears to stop fall damage.

I havent seen her face googles*

Ok Samus wins my vote... Can I still have the portal gun and fall things ?

As someon who has never playd metroid and only played the prtal demo, I dont know the personality of either.

^Portal 2 Chell^
Aside from looking as she just saw a ghost shes not exactly hard on the eyes.

ZombieMonkey7

Dec 24, 2009
Now I know everybody will pick samus and say Chell never talks and has brain damage, but I'd take brain damaged Chell over whiny, needy and just annoying Samus. Yes, I'm using the metroid other M Samus as an example because all the other metroids never explore her character so this is all their is to go by