Poll: WOULD YOU SAVE OR DESTROY?

Larenxis

Dec 13, 2007
I like the gaming industry.
I don't like poorly constructed polls.
I like DkSeraph, but mostly because of his avatar picture.

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
REDPill357 said:
PurpleRain said:
Patiently waits for thread to be locked.
May I serve you a drink while we are waiting?
Why thank you. I will have a burbon on the rocks. I SAD PUT ICE IN IT!! (Smashes glass on REDPill357) Now fetch me a towel.

AnGeL.SLayer

Oct 8, 2007
I dunno. I would like the chance to take everything that comes with the 'gaming industry' and try to recreate something better. one system to rule them all. (haha..i have no life..-.-') Id like to see what i could come up with or what others might create. I think destroying everything would be like cutting off your own hand for no good reason other than you didnt like how it was behaving during gameplay. waste not! take something and make something better. might suprise yourself...or well the industry might.

^_^

Swenglish

Dec 21, 2007
PurpleRain said:
REDPill357 said:
PurpleRain said:
Why thank you. I will have a burbon on the rocks. I SAD PUT ICE IN IT!! (Smashes glass on REDPill357) Now fetch me a towel.
Certainly Sir. Shall I shove a pineapple up my bottom for your amusement while you wait?

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
Swenglish said:
PurpleRain said:
REDPill357 said:
PurpleRain said:
Certainly Sir. Shall I shove a pineapple up my bottom for your amusement while you wait?
Hmm... if you must.

I really like where all this is going.

Swenglish

Dec 21, 2007
Same here. It's like role-playing, but without the sexual tension and a girl(s).

Ah well.

My turn to be pampered! PurpleRain, since your name refers to one of many famous songs Prince made, you may now dress up as him and sing me a song, while I rant at you Simon Cowell-style.

Damn Dirty Ape

Oct 10, 2007
PurpleRain said:
Swenglish said:
PurpleRain said:
REDPill357 said:
PurpleRain said:
Hmm... if you must.

I really like where all this is going.
"takes pictures, masturbates furiously"

LordOmnit

Oct 8, 2007
I am truly disgusted by you Damn Dirty Ape.
And by the god-awful usage of quote stacks. If it is the previous post you are referencing then you don't need to put in a quote. And even then- especially since you are on the same page- the most you'd need to quote is the last post's content rather than the quote with it.

LordOmnit

Oct 8, 2007
AND YOU monsieur!
You never answered anyone's questions about your original intent for this thread besides reiterating the question itself!
So what is it? Closing down the entire gaming industry, the reviewing and speculating communities, or some combination of the previously stated? Or is it something else entirely? We gave you the benifit of a doubt before, but it's time to come clean.

Ros Lai

Dec 14, 2007
MGG=REVIEWS said:
now having read some articles on gamespot,ign,e3 and of couse the escapist
wondering, if you had the power would you close the gaming industry down
Frog blast the vent core?

REDPill357

Jan 5, 2008
PurpleRain said:
REDPill357 said:
PurpleRain said:
Well, I'm sorry! :(

In America, we can't handle alcohol until we're 21!

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
REDPill357 said:
Well, I'm sorry! :(

In America, we can't handle alcohol until we're 21!
That's why Australia is the home of the young and free! We've golden soil and wealth for toil, our home is girt by sea.