Poll: Would You Shut Down Facebook?

Sep 6, 2009
As much as I'd like to watch everybody ***** about it being shut down, without facebook, I'd have nowhere to watch people bitching about it being shut down. In short, defeating the 'enemy' also defeats the point.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
I would. When I had an account there a couple of years ago, within a day I had an inbox of nearly 30 friend request from people I had never heard of and almost 40 plants/animals for Farmville. It is insane and it has gotten way too popular for some peoples' own good. I have no real quarrel with the site but I also have no love for it. It is just another website just like anything else.

AlexNora

Mar 7, 2011
not permanently no but id like to shut it down when I'm with my friends, to me its just plain rude to have me go all the way to your house to see you face to face and be ignored so you can reply to a message on face book that says I'm bored or whatcha doing...

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Cavouku said:
Kris015 said:
I use Facebook quite a lot, so no.

And even if I didn't use it I wouldn't shut it down.

godfist88 said:
personally i don't use Facebook, but i'm not gonna screw everyone else over because i don't like it.
(That's why)

You wouldn't kill Justin Bieber (or any other "hated" artist) just because you don't like him.

Sure.

*EDIT: Your post did not have anything to do with this bloody tire-iron.
Hahaha yeah that may have been a bad example.. But you know waht I mean!

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
Swollen Goat said:
I voted yes. It's an easy decision for me:

-I don't have a Facebook account
-I'm selfish enough that that's relevant
-I do enjoy what the kids call 'teh lulz' on occasion, and these would be big lulz indeed
-I wouldn't believe there was a chance in hell it was real anyway
This. Also spending a whole lunchbreak listening to people talking about how a guy next to me changed his profile pic on facebook made me hate the site even more.

Womplord

Feb 14, 2010
I would say yes out of curiosity.
Although if I somehow knew that it was true, I wouldn't do it. You can't stop progress, and the advancement of technology. It would manifest in some other form...