Poll: You get reincarnated into the 40k universe...

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
Any chance I can survive this?
No?
Fuck.
I'm going Chaos Marines, just because my friends once told me they were the shiznit.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
Space Marines - Blood Angels
Go apeshit crazy and then join the Death Company.
Mouahahaha!

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
I think I will kill myself again and hope I get reincarnated in another universe. I like the game, but it would really, really suck to live in that place. If I had to pick, though, I would say Renegade.

Karlaxx

Oct 26, 2009
Normally I'd say Humans, and I would want to be a Space Marine, but on second thought if I as a person were going to be transferred to the 40k Universe, I say Tau. Only race that (probably) won't kill me outright for some offense.

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Humans, I'll join the Inquistors...This is of course if I had a choice, but I probably don't. xD

The Emperor Protects. -Makes an Aquila-

InsanityRequiem

Nov 9, 2009
What's this!? No Squat choice?! How dare you not put in Squats, for that's what I'd be! A motherfu-*Headshot.*

Inquisitorial Agent: "Nothing to see here. Go about your merry day."

*Body dragged away while under scrutiny of Inquisition and Stormtroopers.*

hippo24

Apr 29, 2008
For the emperah'

I would become one of the billion guardsmen who get mowed down turn one by plasma cannons. And If I somehow get close enough to use my little flash-light of a lasgun, and it somehow manages to pierce through your armor and strike your vital organs, I will do a little dance.

Xirdarch

Dec 13, 2009
The Tau, now i don't play table top, but i found that of all the insufferable races; the Tau where the only one that didn't have there heads shove so far up their arses the lump in their throat was their nose.
Yes I know they are considered space commies, but sitting next to fascist imperium and long since dead empire that just won't kick the god damn bucket but still insists on trying to pull everyone down with them (eldar,necrons) it makes the Tau look, good. Sort of.

zimtheawesome

Oct 1, 2009
Seriously I am a bit shocked that I am the second to vote for Dark Eldar.
Sex, drugs, and Rock and Roll. They fly around at breakneck speeds, going to unguarded planets, raiding the poor people, taking them slaves back to Commorragh where you they either get tortured endlessly or get tossed into some arena to fight for your amusement.

Lothae

Mar 29, 2009
FOR THE EMPEROR! BURN THE HERETIC! KILL THE MUTANT! PURGE THE UNCLEAN!

[small]Space Marines, obviously[/small]

Carboncrown

Oct 17, 2009
Usually I never can decide between the Orks and the Eldar, but if I'll have my past memories, then Orks all the way, so I don't have to deal with those annoying things like sadness or regret. Or sanity.

And they are, in fact, the greatest philosofers of all time; "Dis is da plan, were gonna win an' if we don't, it'll be you's foult for not following da plan!"

darkless

Jan 26, 2008
Space marines, more specifically space wolf because they are practically untouchable not even the inquisitors fuck with them.