Poll: You get reincarnated into the 40k universe...

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Fniff said:
Chipperz said:
Fniff said:
...But, you can choose what race you are born into. Which do you choose? P.S, this means you also get reunited into the army (Unless you go Renegade), and have full memories of what was before you died in the previous life.

Me?

Renegade! I will be able to do anything I want, and I will have my own spaceship, plus, steal from the space marines! (They have good weapons!)
If you go renegade, you won't have a ship. If you somehow get a ship, you won't have a crew. If you somehow get a crew, you will all be killed if you try to steal from Space Marines. There's no "if you somehow" for this. You would die.

Besides, who wouldn't want to be an Ork? ITZ KRUMPIN' TIME!
How about, if you...Join an army, and then pilot a ship, then get the hell out of dodge!
Well, that'd make you a Navigator if you actually want to fly the damn thing, and you don't want to know what Inquisitors do to mutants who go rogue.

If you're interested, let's just say that Hellfire rounds don't just work on Tyranids...

Kazturkey said:
It's funny cos I thought that decapitating a space marine in his sleep (And they do sleep, they only do that weird half-asleep but still functioning thing when they NEED to be awake for long periods of time) killed him.

Just goes to show, doesn't it.
Sure, if you have a chainsaw and he doesn't wake up while you're doing it. Marine skeletons are basically metal. Remember - if you saw a charging Ork do it with an axe, you'll need an industrial tool to do it.

Humppaporo

Apr 4, 2009
Space Marine Commander. What would be more fulfilling than being the ultimate badass commanding a group of badasses. A big gun and power armor for me. Orks will be put down for good. For the emperor!

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
Blow it all to hell, sweep away the debris and lay down a new coat of starcraft. Same basic principle, better odds of survival.

GruntOwner

Feb 22, 2009
Ganthrinor said:
imPacT31 said:
But Ynnead, the Eldar god of death, is doing exactly the same thing.
They are one and the same, unbeknownst to the Eldar. There is only one God Of Death, and that is the Nightbringer.
So a potential warp entity and a physical god with a weakness to the warp and half a mind to cut the warp off from the material plane entirely... Are one and the same?

Solaris803

Mar 28, 2009
Space Marines! I would of said Necrons but unless i was a Necron lord i would lose my personality very quickly, but if i could be a Monolith, that would be fun.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Human, serving with Adepta Sororitas (The Daughters of the Emperor)... That's how I roll...

stormcrow5

Jul 9, 2008
I would be one of the endless number of Nids out there but its not even on the list :( but i guess id want to be a eldar with those crazy psycic powers

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
I put Renegade, but I really am Radical.

ex-Ordo Xeno, I consort with Alien powers and use them to my advantage to better bring the Emperor's Judgment.

Ave Imperator

TheZapper

Jul 11, 2009
I'd probably end up living the life of everyone else in the Imperial Guard: Be treated like shit by your superiors before dying a horrible death.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Black Templar Space Marines, all the renagade I need!
(But Necrons/Chaos were tempting)

Corporal Yakob

Nov 28, 2009
Simple: Imperial Guard

Sure my life expectancy is the same as a epilectic frog on a highway and my standard issue weapon is a super charged torch and my body armour is the Guardsman in front of me but they are so fucking cool!

Plus when Space Marines eat Chaos Daemons for breakfast no one cares because its obvious that will happen, when a Guardsman bayonets the Eldar Avatar with his last breath its just awesome.

luclin92

Apr 22, 2009
i would go with the chaos forces they have the space marine stuff and demons what else u need

llewgriff

Feb 12, 2009
Ganthrinor said:
Aunel said:
eldar, live a few thousand years and be arrogant for an even longer period of time.
Homoerotic Space Elves for the lose. (sorry, had to =p )

Now that Necrons are properly represented on this list, I vote for the quasi-immortal living robots. With Rail Guns.
*Nerd hat on* They don't have rail guns they have gauss guns that dissolve the flesh from your bone. Now me personally I'd be a human.. not a space marine just a guy, good retirement plan.