Poll: You get reincarnated into the 40k universe...

Desert Tiger

Apr 25, 2009
Renegade. My dream of my privateer reconditioned Imp Guard force would come true, complete with recovered ships, equipment and vehicles.

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
imPacT31 said:
3rd edition Tau, when they were still positive, optimistic and weren't being painted as brainwashing space-communists. At least their society wasn't depicted as being an absolute nightmare, unlike everyone else.
This, but probably I would go with the Adeptus Mechanicus.
Beeing mostly away from the front lines, worshipping (maybe) the most powerful C'tan, who is sleeping on Mars and beeing allowed heretical veiws just because those Imperial dudes can't keep their tanks in working order themself.
An by the way I play Necron in TT so a Necron Lord (that gets to keep a lot of their personality compared to the robotic space-zombies that is the common Warriors.
So:
1-A Techpriest of the Adeptus Mechanicus

2-A member of the Tau air caste.

3-A Necron Lord.

JemJar

Feb 17, 2009
Necromunda bounty hunter. Screw you guys and your planetary war, this is about the here and now down amongst the waste of society.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Eldar. Because it's just like being an elf, but you're in the future and even more awesome.

Warlocks

are

totally

fucking

awesome.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Necrons because it's one step closer to the ultimate evil: Vampire Nazi Robots who are also Zombies

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
just a human producing simple food on a strategical unimportant planet far off every frontline. best chances of survival ^^

or an ork megaboss. so i at least have the most fun.

[Gavo]

Jun 29, 2008
I would be resurrected as Khârn the Betrayer, of course.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

(Chaos, if you haven't figured it out yet)

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Fetzenfisch said:
just a human producing simple food on a strategical unimportant planet far off every frontline. best chances of survival ^^
And then the Dark Eldars come to have some fun. So basically your fucked, like extremely hard.

Snor

Mar 17, 2009
Tau, I don't need to be physically strong...they just give me a battle suit because of my wicked gamer hand eye coordination.

if not... then i'm fucked

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Space Marines
Hopefully Ravenguard so I can be all sneaky like, or Black Templars so that one day I could be the emperor's champion!