Poll: You have a clean record. Excellent job, citizen!

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
I got a warning for calling a prick a prick.

Whoops. >.>

Funniest part is someone else called the same person a nazi and didn't get anything. xD

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I got two warnings. One for a low content post (didn't help it was a slightly dismissive reaction video) and the other because I said I was disgusted by guns in a pro-gun thread. I suppose that could be mistaken for a troll-ish comment but oh well, who's going to argue.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
No warning whatsoever. Apparently I am a goddess of mercy and compassion, and here I though I was just new. And male.

Specimen-X

Dec 7, 2011
I've got none! Go me!

Of course it could be that I don't actually post anything. I'm still under 20 with this one.

I'll admit I'm more of a lurker but I can change I promise. I at least want to try and post a little more, seeing as I'm around here often enough.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Spikethebloody said:
i've got zero that's not bad seeing as I joined yesterday.
Welcome to the Escapist!

Remember: If anything goes wrong--blame Kross [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Kross]. Don't call anyone a "troll" because that particular word is taboo and will get you a warning.

And normally I'm supposed to add the warning to stay out of the Basement, but it just so happens that some of us members of the PubClub are forming up for an expedition into the Basement, so warning you away would be kinda hypocritical of me.

Though whether Kross will stomp us like bugs remains to be seen. He just posted a warning sign against our proceeding through the Door to the Basement in the PubClub Forum.

kailus13 said:
No warning whatsoever. Apparently I am a goddess of mercy and compassion, and here I though I was just new. And male.
We all have our illusions. :) [footnote]Welcome to the Escapist![/footnote]

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!

I actually haven't had any warnings... yet. I'm really hoping it stays that way.

I mostly put my clean record down to the fact I tend to avoid posting in any threads I feel I can't contribute to (which, nowadays, feels like roughly 95% of them).

I guess I'm more of a lurker by nature unless you're part of the MLP [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/MLP-Friendship-is-Magic] chatroom.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Zero, Zilch, Nada, None, Geen, Nul, etc. etc.

However my first ever post on these forums would have been a valid target for a low content warning, and I may have skirted close to the insult/bad joke edge a few times. And possibly came close to the any mentioning of piracy is bad thing...

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
I've had a clean record since I first joined the site more than 5 years ago and I was the second or third ever person to receive the "Neo" badge back when they first introduced the badges. Though I haven't been a super prolific poster since they introduced the "Health Bar" I still doubt I'll accumulate any warnings, just not the way I post... never has been.

Edit: OH GOD I'VE BEEN ON THE SITE FOR 5 YEARS... I'M SO DAMN OLD! *cries in a corner*

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
I got a warning for posting the following image in every thread about Necro posting I could find

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
I don't believe that I have ever gotten a warning about anything. I did get a thread locked once though, those were fun days.

TakeyB0y2

A Mistake
Jun 24, 2011
I have a clean record. I tend to stay away from the really heated threads and don't post much unless I got a lot to say, which explains why I have such a low post count despite being here for 2 years.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
One at it was bs. I replied "Blarg" because Rochelle character in Left 4 Dead was revealed to be the most loved or hated or something like that. Apparently that was classified as a lack of informative post...

I thought it was funny.
Oh well.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Eh, I've gotten a few warnings, mostly deserved, but I generally keep my health bar looking alright.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I started the "Forum Health Bar" thing with five warnings, as per standard for anyone who was on a thirty day suspension at the time.

Since then, I've been lowering the count, with a couple infractions I didn't think enough about (I don't remember one, but the other was a post that consisted of about a hundred "wat"s).

Epic Fail 1977

Dec 14, 2010
I've been on probation (yellow) since I can't remember when. Seems like a long time ago now. I was green, then someone made a funny joke, then I quoted the joke and typed "LOL". Low content post. Probation.

DjinnFor

Nov 20, 2009
One for low content.

I subsequently informed the admins that I would continue to choose the specific level of involvement I would have in threads posted on the escapist irregardless of their expectations to the contrary, and that they could just permaban me outright if they thought that was going to be a problem.

Since I'm still here, apparently they don't really care.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I've had... 2 or 3, I'm pretty sure it's 3, one was deserved, and well, yeah, it's gone now, that was a long time ago, the other 2(or one if I'm not thinking clearly) I talked over with the mods, and found out where the misunderstanding was, and had them removed, so yeah, overall I'm a pretty upstanding escapist citizen, of course I don't post a lot, so that might be a reason for my lack of warnings...

fat american

Apr 2, 2008
I've only incurred moderator wrath once and it was awhile ago. I got put on probation (back when that was a thing) for three days because I made a dead baby joke on a joke thread which was, admittedly, in poor taste . Totally worth it though.