Poll: You have found a cure for everything

Slippers

Dec 7, 2010
Sell it and become rich.

You know, there's no cure for lead between the eyes or a bumper to the waist at 100mph.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I would become immortal and decide to travel all over the world putting it in everyones water supplie they will become immortal without even knowing it, But I wouldnt know if I should take the credit.

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
Regarding immorality:

Might be interested in this: http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-07/man-who-would-stop-time it's somewhat long and dense though, so, fair warning.

Regarding this serum thing? If it didn't provide immortality (and assuming I've already taken it) I'd get it in the hands of major health and charity organizations and then leverage the credit for its invention to reposition myself in life (maybe an award, recognition, college loans paid, a nice job somewhere). I would sell it, but I think it would just be buried then, in the interest of keeping the costs of healthcare high.

If it did provide immorality, then I'd have to reconsider burying it myself. As some have said, I don't think we're ready for immortality on a large scale yet as a species.

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
id give it to people and make sure everyone could get it. Fuck the consequences of the population growth or whatever, i wouldnt be able to live with myself any other way if i just let people keep dieing of cancer and other illnesses.

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
Well seeing as i don't view age as an illness that can be cured...

I'd make sure I have the rights to it, then sell it to every distributor around for a meagre profit (guys gotta eat right?), with strict conditions, sutch as keeping it affordable to everyone.

All illnesses everywhere cured and now humanity can focus the money and effort on medical research into other things, like space travel.

Siriously. Space is where it's at.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
I once found the cure for bitching. (raises hand)

If I found the cure for everything, It should be a special paste, put onto the doctors hand then slapped across the cheek of a patient for it to work.

for the lulz.

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
gabe12301 said:
Harbinger_ said:
gabe12301 said:
You have found a vaccine/cure/magic dust/whatever for everything.now what do you do with it?

I would keep it for myself and become immortal. Because why let immortality go to waste? Plus giving everyone immortality would put a strain on our resources and I don't think hunger can be cured.
If there are no drawbacks and it cures any illness then I would keep it for myself and then secretly use it on people I care about. Old age isn't an illness or a disease so you'll still die from that.
The thing is no one dies from old age, old age just makes the body vulnerable to other illnesses which would be cured by the vaccine.
...I knew it so there is a possiblitily for immortality

OT: I would only give it to important people and myself and my friends

RagTagBand

Jul 7, 2011
Pretty sure you can't cure a bullet either, so your vaccine is far from being able to give you the power of immortality.

I'm not sure what i'd do, Probably hand it out freely to any country which has it's birth rate in check ~1 child on average per family, that would give the cure out to the populous for FREE (I would refuse to let anyone exploit the cure for money, or refuse the cure to people who aren't rich) and has a robust plan to deal with the massive change this kind of thing would bring about (like what happens to the health industry, where spare money goes etc etc)