Poll: You must give up all but 1 system due to new law

Spy_Guy

Mar 16, 2010
Veldie said:
DO NOT say PC or whatever insulting consoles
DO NOT Insult any System
"Insulting consoles"? D:

I'd pick a PC any day, versatile and allows me to do waaaay more things than a 100% gaming-oriented platform would.

However, take the PC out of the equation, I'd pick a PS3. Lots of interesting titles, not infested with shovelware (Wii), and it has free multiplayer.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Out of my PS3 and 360, I would choose my 360 because I like to play with friends online more, and I have more games for it.

Also, another thing, how come PC isn't an option? I don't really play games on my PC (excluding Minecraft) but shouldn't that still be an option?

If PC was another option it would probably be that, because even though I like my 360 and PS3 so much more for games, my computer does other things as well which I couldn't live without, and I guess I could adapt to it. :)

john_alexander

Aug 16, 2008
Well, first I would riot. While normally I'm fairly easy-going when it comes to violence, and I'm not too afraid of government control getting out of hand, this would be insane and I would be all over that shit like... something that has shit all over it? Okay, that was a bad simile like a thing that was also a bad simile.

PC, hands down. Specifically my laptop. Largest library of games, most mobile, easiest web-browsing, plus integrated mouse and keyboard support, I can record my music, PLUS there are so many USB doohickeys's that are simply plug-and-play that I have a simply MASSIVE number of peripherals that no console can hope to match.

And PC's (and Mac's too!) are very much systems. They all run on the same principles, the only difference is who makes them.

If PC's don't count, I guess PS3 comes in a distant second, simply because I've always had Playstations, and so have more games and am more familiar with the game library.

spiffleh

Jul 12, 2010
If I had to pick from the above 5... DS Lite. I <3 my ps3, but the games I have for it suck and all the supposed 'good' games for the PS3 are not my genre.

But honestly, give me a SNES, N64 or PS2 over current gen anyday. I seriously spent like 8 hours playing A Link to the Past on my trusty SNES today.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
Veldie said:
DO NOT say PC or whatever insulting consoles
DO NOT Insult any System
just cause your being racist. Id pick PC and have a ps3/xbox/console emulator on it.

bloodrayne626

May 15, 2008
I only really read the first and last pages of this thread, so....
Assuming I get to A> keep the PC and B> choose something to go with it, I'm gonna go with the DS/DSi, only because every other console has a decent emulator on PC, whereas the DS/DSi doesn't. So hey, practicality over .

Vibhor

Aug 4, 2010
bloodrayne626 said:
I only really read the first and last pages of this thread, so....
Assuming I get to A> keep the PC and B> choose something to go with it, I'm gonna go with the DS/DSi, only because every other console has a decent emulator on PC, whereas the DS/DSi doesn't. So hey, practicality over .
You have to be kidding me.
DS is much better emulated than an Xbawks 360 or PS3.
The DS emulators can already run any DS game to date.You don't even need a god PC to run those games.
My vote goes to PC

Grimlock Fett

Apr 14, 2010
I miss read the title and picked 360! But I hate my 360 because I got red ring last night. BUT I've already ordered a new slim line so..................

starwarsgeek

Nov 30, 2009
Gotta go with Wii. An impressively large portion of Nintendo's library playable on one console...I'm sold.