Poll: You now have your own Death Note...

JordanXlord

Mar 29, 2010
Rayne870 said:
Justin Bieber and Will Farrel, after that I might consider walking around town and introducing myself to people randomly to see if they lie when they tell me their name.
i understand the justin beiber but Pls spare Will Farrel he is awesome in my eyes...kill Fox news instead

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
TheGuiggleMonster said:
You're walking home by yourself on a quiet afternoon and there is no one around when a book falls from the sky onto a hedge near you taking no damage. The sky is completely blue and there are no aeroplanes/helicopters in sight.
I'm gonna be honest - if I saw that, I'd probably assume it was a linking book from the Star Fissure.

And I would be pumped to begin my adventure! I'm a comin' for ya, Atrus!

Tsuki Akechi

Feb 20, 2011
ShatterPalm said:
I'd test it out on Sarah Palin. And glen beck. and O'Reily.
i am glad we have common ground on killing the annoying republicans which tend to have their facts wrong and spread lies "palin, beck and o'reilly"

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely... DUDEEEE.... I'd be Lord Sauron meets Darth Vader. Sweat. Keell all ze bastards!

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
I would follow Light's ideals, but correct his most fatal flaw: wanting to be ruler of this "pure world".
http://media-cards.theotaku.com/704356-20090818222706.jpg

xidphel

Jul 3, 2008
I chose other because that's the closest thing I'll get to ignoring everything else while just going:
F!CK YEAH!
DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!

Until I run out of characters or get banned for spam and sensor evading.

Odegauger

Apr 7, 2010
I'd kill all the jocks that bullied me in high school.

Hmm.

And all the girls who rejected me after I never talked to them.

SlasherX

Jul 8, 2009
Would kill all things that need to be killed, starting with drug dealers and working my way up, then kill people ot become ruler of the world, no but really just the first part

WeOwnTheSky

Nov 6, 2010
It's not up to me to decide who lives or not... I would like to say that I would use it for good, but people are easily corrupted...Light as the fitting example...

Knowing me, I'd probably hide it away, and eventually forget about it. One day I need paper in a panic, and grab the notebook from random hidden place and start an assignment. So obviously, I'd write my own name. fail...

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
I can't really speak for what I would actually do once I had the power of a god- the ability to reduce an act such as murder down to writing on a piece of paper would *have* to change me, massively- but as I am now, I would push the world in the direction I feel most appropriate. Research worldwide political happenings, respond with deadly force.

I mean, there is such potential for good in this evil artifact- letting it go to waste, ignoring the power to change the world? That, my friends, would be truly criminal.

...And, yeah, I'd probably end up benefiting financially as well. So sue me- We're all greedy fuckheads, when it gets down to it.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Burn the book while this plays in the background

I mean what you could do with the book is cool, but I don't think I could morally do it.