Poll: You now have your own Death Note...

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Glaive_21842 said:
The user of a deathnote cannot go to heaven, no matter who they kill. Since this would confirm the existence of an afterlife, there'd be no fucking way I'd damn my soul like that! Not worth it.
Quite the oposite actually. In the mangas, Ryuk tells Light that a user of the Death Note can "neither go to heaven nor hell". Light then says that just means there is no heaven or hell, and Ryuk confirms that. When Light is killed at the end it says that every human disappear into nothingness when they die - no matter whether or not they've used a Death Note.

Jul 11, 2008
Well, I'm trying to become a successful actor. Now, this is a very, very competitive career full of people who LOVE giving their autographs... See where I'm going with this?

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
I'd go power mad. Seriously, I would. Wipe out people who were creating problems in the world and move on from there.

I want to say that I'd be a bit more controlled in my wrath, but that doesn't make it ANY better.

Haydyn

Mar 27, 2009
Haydyn's Death Note List made just before rushing off for the midnight release of Dragon Age 2:

Justin Bieber
Kanye West
George Lopez
Sarah Palin
Glen Beck
Kim Jong Il
Robert Moran
The mods from Animeseed and Witty Wizard forums
John Mayer
Ben Rothlessburger
Kobe Bryant
Enough people that make Call of Duty that they finally stop making games
John Cena
Hulk Hogan
Anyone who wrote/drew/voice acted anything relating to Naruto
The Pope
Snoop Dogg
Shane Dawson
Anyone in head of me in line tonight. Look out, fellow nerds who had nothing better to do than stand outside waiting for a video game.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
I don't know. I would be very tempted to use it, but a large part of me would ask: why do I have the right?
I would be tempted to use it on politicians, because they're all evil, and people who are extremely stupid. That last part probably sounds horrible, but many of these individuals are blights on society in every way, and deserve a painless death a hundred times over.
However, not only would I ask myself: what gives me the right? I would also be horrified that I might be 'corrupted' by the power. That last part would likely give me pause, and I would probably keep it for a time when using it seemed more appropriate.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
I'd test it, and if it works I'd keep it around just in case, not destroy it as one of the poll options suggest.

X10J

May 15, 2010
As stated in a previous thread I would wait, a Shenegami has to appear eventualy (it's a rule), if it doesn't after 84 days (I think thats the time, but I'm not sure) I would pay it no bother.

If one does arrive, as stated in a previous thread, I would realize that I am in the Death Note universe and find Wammy's house to develop my already considerable powers of detection.

Nov 18, 2010
I'd find the names and pictures of some of the worst mass-murderers, terrorists, and dictators still alive and write their names down, and then promptly burn the book. Better to stay as Light was at the very, very beginning, than dissolve into a crazed fanatic bent on becoming the twisted god of the new world.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Goodbye everyone I've ever met... I've always hated all of you, now you can die in the most excruciating way I could possibly imagine...