Poll: Your Avatar

May 5, 2010
I like it because it's a picture of my username, as well as being a somewhat obscure reference to Lost, which is was the best show ever except for Dexter, The Shield, and probably a few others. Still, it's was up there in terms of awesomeness.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Yeah its alright. I have another that i would really like to use but i cant get it to work, damn thing.

goldsphinxx

Jan 12, 2009
Sleekgiant said:
I chose one of the few male "Krystals"

There is a reason I have it and only a few people know why X3
Is it because the female version has some f-ed up deviant art submissions. *shivers*

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I've been watching King of the Hill quite a bit lately and wanted to see if I could find a gif of Hank Hill going "BAAAAAAH!" to use as my avatar. I couldn't, but I found this instead and I really like it. I've received a few compliments.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
RanD00M said:
Mjolnir36 said:
RanD00M said:
Of course I do.Why else would I have it?
You must explain Dammit!
I have it because I have a thing for Asian women,and Japanese especially.And she's both cute and Japanese.You happy?
Noo! The other one was better. >_<

.. Ahem.

I liked this one the moment I saw it, and it had a "shadowy" feel to it (ShadowsofHope). No idea what anime it's from, though..

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
I like it. It shows that I'm a very hardcore Halo fan, but only to other very hardcore Halo fans (and not terribly many of them either).

If you want to know, it's the symbol of Offensive Bias [http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Offensive_Bias]. Offensive Bias is a great hero in the Haloverse.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
ShadowsofHope said:
RanD00M said:
Mjolnir36 said:
RanD00M said:
You must explain Dammit!
I have it because I have a thing for Asian women,and Japanese especially.And she's both cute and Japanese.You happy?
Well I can't use it seeing as there is now a 100kb limit on avatars.And I wanted a new one.

unoleian

Jul 2, 2008
It's T.S. f*cking Venture. What more do you need to know?!

But no, I think the Venture Bros. is one of the best animated shows ever made. And Rusty is just the best damn failed super-scientist ever conceived.

I'd go with Brock, but as much as I love that Swedish Murder Machine, I just don't relate to the character quite like I do Dr. Venture.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
RanD00M said:
ShadowsofHope said:
RanD00M said:
Mjolnir36 said:
RanD00M said:
You must explain Dammit!
Well I can't use it seeing as there is now a 100kb limit on avatars.And I wanted a new one.
Of course, a refresher avatar-wise is always nice, keeps the personality from becoming stagnant. [sub]Can I has the other .gif? <_<[/sub]