Poll: Your Avatar

Swarley

Apr 5, 2010
I voted "No" since I was sick of mine, but then my new one was ready from The Avatar Store, but I can't change my vote to yes now.

Bocaj2000

Sep 10, 2008
I got it because Full Metal Alchemist was the first anime I got into, so it will always hold a nostalgic place in my heart. Why Al? Because he's one of the most unique characters in the series- if not who he is, then definitely what he is. I chose that picture specifically his expression matches mine when I read the kind of stupid things that some people post.

F8L Fool

Mar 24, 2010
I've always used some variation of "Jester" or "Fool" in my handle, so I chose a great picture of a "Pimp Jester" on Deviant Art. The artist is just amazing and has multiple pictures in the "Pimp Jester" line, and this is my favorite one. I use it everywhere that I can customize my own avatar.

Also the colors black, red, and white are my favorite color combination on Earth. So it was pretty much destiny that I found and use this.

...I don't see why anyone would possibly use an Avatar that they didn't like when they can freely change it...quite an odd question...

Aitruis

Mar 4, 2009
Mine was something I found on the web years ago, and I liked it. So I grabbed it for a profile pic.

Because how can one go wrong with a headbanging Megaman?

Sougo

Mar 20, 2010
My friends say I look like him, and his personality is exactly like mine too.

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Everyone knows penguins make the best banjo players.

Shiny said that I'm the best, therefore I feel my avatar should also be the best.

AngryPuppy

Feb 18, 2010
Mine was originally a zombie, then Defendor, now it's a picture I drew years ago. So yeah, I like it.

Timboman

Cave Johnson, we're done here.
May 20, 2009
My Avatar is a Smilie Face Transforming into Gurren Lagann.
I animated it myself, using nothing but MS Paint, and a GIF compiler to string the frames into one file.
It's pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

-Timboman

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
If I didn't like my avatar I wouldn't be using it. It's just a cropped and darkened version of one of Audrey Kawasaki's artworks. I have this distinct impression that I've said this before in another thread. I probably have.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
There's a lot of avatar threads, are we running out of topics?

I made mine so I damn well better like it haha.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I like mine. The Incredibles is epic and it perfectly captures what a dull sod I am.
I should use it as an avatar for more things.