Poll: Your best and worst pokemon nicknames?

Zanakanishi

Apr 21, 2009
Now, we all have to admit... pokemon is epic, even for someone in their 20's like myself....
So.. what are some of your best and worst nicknames for your loverly battle slaves?
now i don't have a clue about the names of them... but a small description is what i will use for mine.
Best:
(a beaver with a grin on his face): PedoBeaver
Alakazam (the psycik one.. everyone knows who he is): Psycho
(the fire 1 you start with): Blazin

Worst:
(A black dog): Raamiah (some evil thing from the bible)
(the lil one with an egg shell around him): Midget

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Zanakanishi said:
Now, we all have to admit... pokemon is epic, even for someone in their 20's like myself....
So.. what are some of your best and worst nicknames for your loverly battle slaves?
now i don't have a clue about the names of them... but a small description is what i will use for mine.

My Peronal favorite name to give a character a few years ago was Fagballs

Cookie for the reference

Zanakanishi

Apr 21, 2009
Madara XIII said:
Zanakanishi said:

zero punctuation obviously ^_^ cookie nao?

Cookie for the reference

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Irridium said:
Inb4 "Penis for Metapod"

But yeah, thats the one I did :p
*Giggle* Penis used Harden....XD Sorry but that's just too funny to see in a Pokemon game..

Then again you had this...

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
BEST: Absol - 'Neverborn'
WORST: Typhlosion - 'Explosion'

Man... I can't wait for PKMN B&W.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Zanakanishi said:
Madara XIII said:
Zanakanishi said:

zero punctuation obviously ^_^ cookie nao?

Cookie for the reference

Mwahahahaha here you go!

Veloxe

Oct 5, 2010
For awhile I nicknamed all of my pokemon as completely different pokemon just to screw with my friends.

Zanakanishi

Apr 21, 2009
Madara XIII said:
Zanakanishi said:

Cookie for the reference
although i am playing pokemon platinum now... the friend you name at the start is called FAGBALZ (as I could not fit the whole thing in)

WanderingBiscuits

Apr 19, 2010
Probably my suckiest are "Flamey" the charmander and "Mr.Default" the Ditto. XD crap i know.
Probably my best ones are naming my team of 6 pokemon after the seven sins. Snorlax was Gluttony among others.

Zanakanishi

Apr 21, 2009
aquaman839 said:
Named them all dude. I played that game so much back in the day, that I knew the pokemon by the lame names I gave them back as a young child. For the life of me I can't remember any of them because I only played Blue, Red, and Yellow. It added a persona to that game. I can't see a reason why you wouldn't name them. Your playing pokemon don't tell me your too cool to name them.
thing with me is I only catch the ones that look cool XD it's a habbit..
but those ones (unless I get one to teach it a HM move) I would name everyone, but on this game I litterally have 6 pokemon, one being used so I don't replace any of my good pokemon's moves so they can learn cut (rhe one that has the vanilla name)

Zanakanishi

Apr 21, 2009
WanderingBiscuits said:
Probably my suckiest are "Flamey" the charmander and "Mr.Default" the Ditto. XD crap i know.
Probably my best ones are naming my team of 6 pokemon after the seven sins. Snorlax was Gluttony among others.
haha mr.default made me lol for some reason :p

and I like the idea of the 7 sins :O

Otaku13

Feb 4, 2010
My best would have to be
Jigawatt (Jolteon)
Pompeii (Flareon)
Hydra (Vaporeon)
Chthulhu (Tentacruel) and i know this one is sooooo original

Worse
Arnold (For a Female Machamp)

and i have been toying with the idea of naming one of the legendary pokemon after one of the Chaos gods from warhammer, not sure why just want to.

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
UrMOM? Nah, never used it.

When i played i used to name them after their function rather than anything clever.