Poll: Your best and worst pokemon nicknames?

Zanakanishi

Apr 21, 2009
Otaku13 said:
Chthulhu (Tentacruel) and i know this one is sooooo original
lol chthulu tis epic tbh, tempted to catch a tentacruel just to name it that
I used to have a ditto called anonymous, so if I find another I might get anonymous and chtulhu in my party

FinalGamer

Mar 8, 2009
My favourite name that I ever made up for a Pokemon, was to call a Geodude "The Bronz". Yes. The Bronz. No E. He was the dude.
Other names I'm proud of is to name my Gastly Himuro if male, or Kirie if female. Anyone get the reference, you get a cookie. Later ghosts get names such as Sae or Reika.

The worst name I ever thought was just spelling Charmander in backwards, then I wised up and shortened it to Red.
Otaku13 said:
Chthulhu (Tentacruel) and i know this one is sooooo original
Awwwwwww dammit I did that too when I was 10, back when I didn't know who Lovecraft was.

eylkkyle

Apr 1, 2010
I like to name myself "America" then name my pokemon after U.S. generals and admirals. My current lineup in SS is Abrams, Nimitz, Patton, Eisenhower, Petraeus, and Washington.

My current worst is my Ditto, who is permanently in the daycare and named "Whore". I used to have worse names when I was younger (not dirty, just bad), but I can't remember many.

adakias

Jul 15, 2010
Uhh, I think my favorites are Enki (Umbreon), Darwin (Eevee), and Loki (Mawile). I don't know why... I just like those.

My worst(/most juvenile) is my Ditto: virginity. I never take it out of the daycare. Every time I go the lady says: "If you want your virginity back, it'll cost you $100" or whatever the currency is. Sadly, I still giggle at that on occasion.

team star pug

Sep 29, 2009
WanderingBiscuits said:
Probably my suckiest are "Flamey" the charmander and "Mr.Default" the Ditto. XD crap i know.
Probably my best ones are naming my team of 6 pokemon after the seven sins. Snorlax was Gluttony among others.
I called my charmander Flamey as well... a bloo bloo bloo.

Fredrick the zigzagoon and fartzilla the chickorita

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
let's see, good ones,

alakazam- Felix
Croconaw- River
Growlithe- Cookie
Magnezone- Pixel
Abamasnow- Cappy

bad ones,

Tokitec- Token (i just didn't really feel it)
Treeko- Kotree (humour only takes you so far)

if i were a less polite person, i might name my pokemon "f**k yourself" because then what would the trainer say when he/she sent that pokemon out?

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Chair, I don't even remember what it was but I was doing a Silver play though naming all my pokemón after common household objects.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
adakias said:
Uhh, I think my favorites are Enki (Umbreon), Darwin (Eevee), and Loki (Mawile). I don't know why... I just like those.

My worst(/most juvenile) is my Ditto: virginity. I never take it out of the daycare. Every time I go the lady says: "If you want your virginity back, it'll cost you $100" or whatever the currency is. Sadly, I still giggle at that on occasion.
LOOOOL it'll cost more than that! XD

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Best

Typhlosion- Wild Fire
Tyranitar- Tyrant(I don't care if it unoriginal, it sound awesome)
Luxray- Kon (cookie for reference)
Infernape- Funky

Worst-

Leafeon- Vegan (I couldn't think of a cool leaf related word)
Jolteon- Jolt
Arbok- Cobra

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I once nicknamed my Meowth CEO. "CEO used Pay Day." Woohoo! Bonuses for everyone.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
this has inspired me to dig out my pokemon games and start playing again :D

my worst was probably calling a snorlax fatass

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Kurt Cobain for Electrode...

Kurt Cobain used self destruct...

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Worst to Best
Buttface-Butterfree
TheSpank-Jiggglypuff
Shitcooler-Ditto
Terra-Charmander
Relinquish- Abra Best

Spikkle

Nov 19, 2009
'Spikkle' was the name of my very first Nidoking. What...I thought it was good >_>

As for worst, I had an Infernape that I called Karra-tay, a Misdreavus called Shemale (it was male, it wore a necklace, cue guffaws) and Kookie the Kingler. (Kookie Kookie) They were more offbeat than outright awful but I still find myself cringing a bit.

Not forgetting of course, the old classics:
Slave1
Slave2 and
Slave3

for Zigzagoon, Tentacool and Tropius respectively.