Poll: Your drinking rank

paiged

May 23, 2008
Every time I go out with my friends they always tell me I'm "a cheap date" so I must be the lightest of them all.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
I am schizophrenic between ligthweight and heavyweight because I fear NO type or amount of alchohol. I can take plenty of shots and still try to be "normal".

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
Depends how much I've paced myself, how much sleep lately and how much food I've eaten in about the last twelve or sixteen hours.

Augg

Mar 4, 2009
I'm Canadian...
takes me 5-6 beers to get drunk
so I'm a god awful lightweight

Bob the Average

Sep 2, 2008
well a pint and a half and i get a little more talkative but i don't get dizzy or giddy till the end of a six pack.

D-Cypher

Dec 25, 2009
Depends entirely on where i'm working. If i'm working away were on the beer pretty much every night. When I came home from a months stint in Norwich I was able to out drink EVERYONE I knew for a few weeks, it literally didn't touch the sides.

Generally though i'm comfortably in the "capable but no he-man" category. 6-8 pints and i'm feeling tipsy, 10 pints and the dancing shoes are on and the inhibition shirt well off, 12-15 pints and i'm either in the toilet throwing up or passed out in the back of a cab.

magicmonkeybars

Gullible Dolt
Nov 20, 2007
1 bottle of sake will mess me up (or wine)
or
4 margaritas
3 martini's
25% of a bottle of jager.
6 bottles of beer (good beer.
3 glasses of absinthe.

IanBrazen

Oct 17, 2008
Im mostly Irish, part Scottish, part German, part Italian, and all american.
Im am not trying to brag but I can hold my liquor.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Medium weight I drink a lot, but only do so occasionally.

A lot of people call themselves heavyweight when they're not, I've lived with an alcoholic (he's a lot better now) ho used to drink himself to sleep, drink in the morning and one time kept drinking for a couple of hours while acting lucid after reaching the upper limit on a breathalyzer .4 (he had stopped for 30min and drank a glass of water to rinse his mouth, to try and make it as accurate as possible) meaning it could have been higher.

Dahni

Lemon Meringue Tie
Aug 18, 2009
just a bit less than half a litre of vodka tends to get me suitably pished to the brink of passing out or vomiting, but not quite at that stage. Cider & beer I've never managed to drink enough to get to that point because they make me feel sick. Unless it's WKD core. I can get through about 5 or 6 bottles of that before I nearly pass out.

I have no idea where that puts me on the scale.

jacobschndr

Aug 15, 2008
30 pack and around 6 cocktails or 18 shots of straight hard liquer AND I CAN STILL DRIVE! Beat that!

My limit comes when my hands go numb and I start singing like an ass and can't help it.

But seriously, I only get drunk once or twice a year cause hangovers are my worst enemy.