Poll: Your favorite future game from this list?

laughinggod

Jul 15, 2009
These are all 10/10 badass ballin games, which one is your favorite? which one would you choose? if you get to play the one you chose in another month.

Jan 13, 2012
Ummm...... none, they all sound meh.

Also the title of this thread I found misleading, I thought it would have been about your favourite game set in the future.

Also, I believe this topic has already been done to death already.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
I'm annoyed Kingdom Hearts III isn't there, but out of that lot the Elder Scrolls for sure. But we're still expecting DLC for Skyrim yet, so I'm not looking forward to it too readily.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
If you had to make me choose, Half Life 3.
Is there a reason why you made up games? A few are a bit random.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Yeah, nothing there sounds any good. Should've put up real games that people do want to buy.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
I dont know why but that list kinda depresses me but if I had to choose the game I would likely enjoy most from that list it would probably be ESVI. Although I have yet to play V yet either.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
The title is very misleading OP. Might change it to "Games you'd like to see in the future" or something like that. Though there are like a bazillion and two of these threads already.

Anyway, I am still believing in a proper Kingdom Hearts III. Hope.

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
In all honesty? Duke 5, by default. None of the other franchises recieve a single one of my fucks.

But if we're making up sequels, here are some I would get my jimminies rustled for:

Mirror's Edge 2
Shenmue 3
Capcom vs SNK 3 (using drawn sprites, not 3D)
Serious Sam 2 (by which I mean a retcon of the terrible 2005 game, and a proper sequel to SS: Second Encounter. Hell, a Third Encounter using the original engine would suit me fine.)
Splinter Cell 6

The Night Angel

Dec 30, 2011
Forever more, he was disappointed that Half Life 3 wasn't winning in the poll.....

Can't wait to finally see the Freeman again, and while another TES would be great, Half Life is awesome beyond words.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
No Fallout 4? I have a feeling If that comes out people won't see me for weeks. Also I pretty much adore Dark Souls so any sequel to that will be cherished :p Another Tales JRPG for the xbox would be cool too.

Tayh

Apr 6, 2009
None.
Battlefield 3 was a disappointment to me.
I erased the Resident Evil series from my 'Cool Games' list after trying out a PC-port of RE4(or was it RE5) and having the game ask me to press square to dodge a boulder.

None of the other games seem interesting to me.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Civilization VI
From the list: Battlefield 4 & Half-Life 3. Elder Scrolls VI maybe too, but don't care at all for the rest

From games that are actually being made and have even release dates or estimates:

Diablo III
Civilization V: Gods & Kings
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive