Poll: Your favorite superhero

Spiritofpower

Aug 29, 2011
Lemme just find that pic...

Ah, yes. Batman is my favorite superhero.

...Because he's the goddamn BATMAN.

IKSA

Jun 30, 2011
[/
LastGreatBlasphemer said:
Iron Man isn't a Super Hero. He's a vigilante who joined The Avengers. He has no powers.
Same goes with Batman. Excepting the Avengers thing.

Superman isn't a Super Hero. He's god. The only thing he can't do is anything he hasn't tried yet.

Wolverine isn't a Super Hero. He's a mutant, and an X-man. What he does doesn't follow the archetype of how super hero's function.

Polls for these are terrible, it's always too limiting.

As far as the people who do follow the archetype? Captain America.....Or Thor.
Thor is litelarry a god and there was another in poll options so you can just choose that and say your favorite.

IKSA

Jun 30, 2011
Bara_no_Hime said:
IKSA said:
What is your favorite superhero and why?
What, no Wonder Woman?

**looks at the poll options**

No women at all, in fact. **sigh**

OT: Wonder Woman. Because: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-big-picture/2628-All-The-World-Is-Waiting
I knew I forgot something. :/

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Spider-Man probably edges out everyone else. He's not the best superhero in any category, but there's something about him that I've always liked about him, ever since I were a wee little lad.

Doctor Strange is climbing up my ranks though. I barely knew anything about him, only found out about him when he was revealed for Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, but from what I've found out he seems freakin' awesome.
Besides, who doesn't love a stylish mustache?

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Batman.
I love most of DC's heroes (I'm not a big Marvel fan) but Batman always comes out on top. I love Green Lantern and The Flash, mostly thanks to Geoff Johns, but Batman has the best stories with the likes of The Long Halloween, The Dark Knight Returns, Morrison's run on Batman & Robin, Year One, Arkham Asylum: A Serious House On Serious Earth etc.
Batman is relatable and inspirational (insofar as he's human and yet a superhero), he has an amazing support cast and the best rogues gallery in comic book history.

I'm actually so tired right now I can't give a decent argument for why I love Batman as much as I do but, believe me, I love him more than you love your mum.

The Green Lantern universe lends itself to being a gigantic, Star Wars-esque space opera, as shown in the Sinestro Corps War; the Flash has a fantastic dynamic with The Rogues and the creative ways which writers utilise his powers always makes me smile; Superman is fucking Superman but Batman is... he's Batman! Sigh, I love Batman.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
I've had numerous dreams of web-slinging around a city, and they're the best dreams I ever remember having.

Spidey all the way. He cracks jokes in the middle of fights, his speed is elegant and precise and he hits like a truck.
Looking at the poll I was torn between a few of the options, but you just reminded me why Spiderman was my favourite Superhero growing up. Spidey all the way!

Pandabearparade

Mar 23, 2011
Cole Macgrath!!!

I mean, c'mon! He can shoot balls of fire from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse!

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
I'm for spider man. I love his story, comics and some of his games. Shame that Edge of Time wasn't too good, not bad, just average. Hoping that the game next year will be better.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Deadpool for sure. Second place goes to Spider-Man, and third to Batman. The Green Lantern is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, as well; especially since the War of Light.

A very guilty pleasure. I kinda like the admittedly bad movie that just came out, and Larfleeze kicks ass.

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
Although he's not really a superhero, I'll vote Batman. I like that he isn't super powered to be honest, it makes him entirely about skill. Whether it's generally outsmarting his opponent or inventing some kind of crazy gadget, he's his own super power. It's also the reason I love The Punisher, except he's more about outgunning than outsmarting.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Gotta be The Flash.

Not only because he's just a great guy (he was always my favorite character in the Justice League cartoon), but because he's probably the most OP superhero in the history of ever. Yes, even more so than Superman.

Let's review. He can move so fast that he can travel through time, he can vibrate his atoms to pass through solid objects, make said objects EXPLODE if he so chooses, and he can punch you 1000 times before you can blink.

The only reason he DOESN'T do these things on a regular basis is because if he did, he's probably kill everyone he comes into contact with.

Lataziba

Oct 22, 2011
favorite superhero=the incredible hulk. sure he doesn't follow superhero rules, but his power is so massive he doesn't give a shit...he just smashes stuff. and is nearly unstoppable....he uses tanks as baseball bats...i mean common

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
Iron Man, It seems more realistic [sort of]
I think there is no chance of me getting fit enough strong enough and rich enough to get batman status but Iron Man is just a suit that anybody who is average shape can use and be awesome in. All it seems to take is practice.