Poll: Your favourite Fallout: New Vegas companion?

Whoatemysupper

Aug 20, 2010
I just wanted to know who everyone likes the most, seeing how NV has some great companions.

Edit: A few people were asking so I thought I'd clarify that everyone's favourite assault carbine-wielding, Stealth-Boy-using, schizophrenic, supermutant, grandma's name is Lily Bowen. I didn't forget her.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Raul, for he is awesome, and makes it so I don't have to repair as often.

Boone is a close second because of his badassery.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
Arcade Gannon, although I also use Boone and Veronica. Arcade is interesting and really useful in combat. Can't really beat that.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Veronica is flipping awesome. I love her personality and she's so funny. Too bad for my Courier she bats for the other team :(
None of them are better than Fawkes though God bless that abomination of Science.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
sextus the crazy said:
Arcade Gannon, although I also use Boone and Veronica. Arcade is interesting and really useful in combat. Can't really beat that.
Plus he's the only non-lunatic latin speaker in that Game. W00t!
Latin kicks ass :)

PrimitiveJudge

Aug 14, 2012
Boone. That dude was badass highlighting my target while I am wielding the .50 cal. and Rex with a Legion brain. Man I miss that game.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Rex, always loved having my own canine companion, and he doesn't take all my kills like Boone does >.<"

Lovesfool

Jan 28, 2009
I am split between Cass and Boone. Boone is much more useful, gameplay-wise, but Cass has a more wastelanderish, Falloutish back story, so I voted for her.

superdark

Jul 7, 2012
It's got to be Whiskey Rose. This game taught me that if you want to avoid negative health effects for alcohol dependency, get an alcoholic friend.

LtFerret

Jun 4, 2009
Its a toss up between Raul and Veronica, but I'm giving Veronica the edge because watching her punch Legionaries heads off will never get old.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Cass is my favorite, though Veronica and Arcade both have better side quests. They're all good, really. I'm not a fan of Lily, though. It has more to do with her voice than anything. It's a bit grating.

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
I love Raul, Old cranky gun slinging Ghoul. He's the tops

My least favorite is probably Cass. I find her Obnoxious, didn't turn her over to the Van Graffs though.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
I use Veronica and ED-E as a tag team of awesomeness.

Also, I don't care what Lonesome Road added, I will never pronounce it Eddy. ED-E is pronounced Edee.

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
Elmoth said:
Oh ofcourse the two females are ahead in the poll. Arcade all the way for me.
That's because one of them has the funniest dialogue in the game and punches people's heads off while the other one has the best written character and backstory along with a cool perk that fits her perfectly and is useful.

Probably Raul for me. Dual revolvers and a sombrero charging towards a raider camp never gets old. Love all the companions, but the idea of not having to repair every 15 minutes really appeals to me.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Arcade. He's an interesting character and I like his personality. Raul takes a close second for being a sarcastic ghoul and Veronica a third for being Felicia Day and awesome.