Poll: your house is on fire who/what do you save your dog or your console?

willsham45

Apr 14, 2009
I have insurace but no dog so i would try and save as many of the 10 ferrets and 40 rats and 3 snakes

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Monkfish Acc. said:
I struggle to understand how this is even a thing.

Soulless machinery, or a living, feeling animal that will probably die in agony if left behind.
HMMMMM.
I hadn't even considered that if you don't save the dog is will be in pain. That makes it even more obvious.

I would save either of my dogs (But they live with another family now because my mother is a ***** and when my parents broke up and my dad moved to the city she told him that she couldn't have dogs so we found them a new family who would love them, then my mother bought two puppies.) but seeing as if my house/unit was on fire they'd be safely on the other side of the country I'd save my cat who does live here. Console be damned, PC be damned, I have a best mate who protects us from rats and other cats and who loves me back and just because his face is furry doesn't mean he is less important than a sibling, or child, or human friend.

I would probably sacrifice a human that I didn't know for him though (and I'd never even consider sacrificing a human for any possession, let alone a simple console) so I'm a bit one sided in this debate.

TL;DR Don't have a dog to save, consider my cat's life more valuable than some people, save cat.