Poll: Your morning beverage

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
I drink a little bit of coffee from the coffee shop my friend owns (cos I get it for free) and then usually drink Darjeeling or Earl Grey for the rest of the morning. Sometimes Irish.

I buy a lot of cheap black tea since I just need it to drink for caffeine and dont give a shit about the flavor or cherishing it or anything

Frankydee

Mar 25, 2009
one of those cheap all in one shake mix meals.

they're gross but they're effortless.

HE Starwind

May 14, 2009
I help myself to any leftover booze from the night before, normally I'll drink half a can and put it down somewhere so it's already open and flat for me. God I love England.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Water, I drink it to clear out my throat. In the morning, it's just too early to drink anything else.

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
I always have a glass of water besides my bed and I usually scarf most of that down when I wake up. I'm too lazy in the mornings to make coffee or tea... even though I should because I enjoy doing that...

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
Black coffee from Nescafe. I have a couple of cups most mornings and if i'm running late i have a little flask. They may look uncool but it allows me to take a hot drink where ever i want to go :D. Oh and yeah i'm rather addicted to coffee