Poll: Your PS3 Welcome Back Gifts

pvtwithrow

May 2, 2010
i'd reset the system, with so many people logging on to claim their prize the shore is wicked slow and messed up

Rimefrost

Mar 30, 2009
Got Super Stardust and Wipeout.

Loving Super Stardust, but only really got Wipeout because I already had inFamous and LBP. It's alright though.

Also with the free month of playstation plus there are a few other free downloads to get, though you can only play them until the subscription runs out.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Infamous and dead nation!

Infamous was a sure thing, had to youtube the others until i decided on dead nation..

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
I got Wipeout HD and Ratchet & Clank. I tried to trick it into giving me two other games with the other PSN account on my system, but it wouldn't work. I already own LittleBigPlanet and inFamous.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Wait, it's back up??
Awesome!
Now I'm downloading LBP and R&C. I'd like to wait to activate my PSN+, can you do that?
Also, does the download keep on going after you turn off your system?
If I get a free PSN+ game, it only keeps for 30 days, right?

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
I got Wipeout HD + Fury, and inFamous. Got them downloading right now, can't wait to play them, particularly Wipeout, which was a game I played first many years ago, and had wanted to find since.

vato_loco

May 24, 2010
Wipeout HD+Fury and Super Stardust HD, but haven't been able to play either because I can't fucking download the games...

FallenTraveler

Jun 11, 2010
Infamous for me, and I am LOVING EVERY SECOND! I also got dead nation. For my psp I got lbp and modnation racers... got a buncha great games :)

Irriduccibilli

Jun 15, 2010
I would have gotten myself Infamous if I hadnt bought it right before Sony announced that they where giving it out for free. Well, sometimes you are just unlucky.
So I got myself Dead Nation and Wipeout. None of the other games really... how do you say it... cranked my shaft, or whatever

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
InFamous and LittleBigPlanet for me. InFamous is...a little underwhelming so far. LittleBigPlanet however...holy shit, except for the controls that act up sometimes, it's so freakin' awesome. It's like, one big trip. LittleBigPlanet 2 here I come.
Abandon4093 said:
Sinclose said:
Abandon4093 said:
Sidenote: my sister has an account on my PS3. Will I be able to download ratchet & clank and Deadnation and still be able to play them on my account?
Yep, you'll be able to.

The Welcome Back package is valid per account, so it's 2 PS3 games for you and 2 PS3 games for your sister. Once installed, a PSN game is available to all accounts on a PS3, although her games will still be owned by her account. Unless her account is deleted, you'll still be able to play games any of you have downloaded!
Glorious.

I will soon own ratchet and clank and dead nation too.

Ohhhhh, It'll take a while to get bored of all 4 of them.
Mind you, it depends on whether she has a sub-account or a ful-fledged seperate account. For example, my brother only has a sub-account instead of a real account and thus can't download his own games.

DOOM GUY

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone
Jul 3, 2010
I got inFAMOUS as my first one, I had always wanted it anyway so this is good for me. I haven't decided on a second one yet, Little Big Planet would of been my choice, but I already have that anyway. I'm thinking maybe getting Wipeout HD.

Save us.A7X

Apr 15, 2009
I have two accounts so I got inFamous and Ratchet & Clank on my regular account, Dead Nation and Super Stardust on the other. Would've went for Wipeout but I already had it.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
I got InFamous (Even though I've already beat it twice, it's still pretty fun) and Dead Nation.

Anyone else having a problem with Dead Nation's Co-op mode? I can't seem to stay connected for more than 5 or 10 seconds before I get disconnected from a game. =\

Blastinburn

Apr 13, 2011
The only 2 game I am interested in I already own, Infamous and Little Big Planet, and I have Infamous 2 on pre-order. I am not interested in any of the other games available (except Ratchet and Clank, but I live in america D:). I downloaded Infamous anyway so that I could play it without the disk, but I was honestly disappointed with LBP after I got it so I still have one free game to never redeem.

Duncan Trice

Aug 30, 2010
I tried to get LBP and Quest for the booty but I did not get anything as the network came up with an error and I can't even get any freebies. I had another account so I tried it again but still I was denied the games.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Got me some inFAMOUS and Dead Nation.

Both of which are fucking awesome.

Dead Nation seems to be a top-down ripoff of Left 4 Dead except for the PS3, and inFAMOUS is just awesome.