Poll: Your relationship status

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
Taken and fairly head over heels.... So which now leaves me at the point where I have to nut up and propose or get my heart broken by waiting too long >.>

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
InnerRebellion said:
Single, and not giving a shit. I've devoted myself to my writing, and just randomly checking out girls. But my friend wants to be with me...as indicated by the mouth rape I got for a birthday present from her...
Mouth rape is the new flowers.

KindOfnElf

Mar 15, 2010
Single by absolute choice. Not in the slightest of intention to change that.

As I said somewhere around the Escapist before: I am going to love me forever.

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
I lack the whole co-dependancy thing most people in our society seem to have. I would rather not leave trusting my emotionally stability and general happyness to the chance of someone screwing me over (yet again).

Since choosing to be single, I've managed to get a well paid job, and get onto the college course I wanted, without being distracted by social politics. Horray for independance.

Arlocke

Oct 3, 2010
Sadly single. There was someone special, recently, that I had to leave behind when I started college...

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Single - Every time I get near a guy I like, it's all "Hey, you wanna meet my girlfriend? you two'd get on great!" (We did and they're all really cool but that's besides the point)

Is there a word for lady cock blocking? cos that's what keeps happening to me. Not cool, dude.

ChicagoTed

Aug 5, 2010
Voted in a relationship, it'll be our one year anniversary next month and we're going to london for it.

Reaper69lol

Disciple of The Gravity cat
Apr 16, 2010
Single, mostly happy and enjoying myself, but sometimes I get very lonely. I was in a relationship once.... Resulted only in a heartbreak

no one really

Nov 18, 2009
Single by choise. I got too much to do, like playing games and posting at forums.
Really, though, it's because I don't feel the need for one and I don't see why I should have one.

Turing

Dec 25, 2008
Relationship,5 years in November, we're about to buy real estate together and I'll probably gift a coupon valid for One (1) Marriage before I hit 30 in 2012.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I'm single by choice, sad by some other reasons. That enough information, or do you want me go into some further detail?

nunqual

Jul 18, 2010
In an awesome relationship.

Love you dearest, even though there is no possible way you're reading this.