Pony Jam background

RetiarySword

Apr 27, 2008
WHAT THE FUCK?!? Who turned the escapist gay!? I prefered march mayhem and I hate MM with a passion!

ForrestDixon

Jan 9, 2009
xxnightlawxx said:
when is this gay background getting changed it is startin to piss me off seeing horses and rainbows on a site i love so much

Its not gay because its pink. There is nothing homosexual about it.

EDIT..... And ponies are AMAZING!!!!!!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
SmilingKitsune said:
xxnightlawxx said:
SmilingKitsune said:
What's wrong with ponies and rainbows? Also what is pony jam?
some april fools joke i think but they advertised it yesterday so idk and i dont care i just want the back ground changed back to
MM
Well march madness is over so we won't see that again untill next year.
Shame it's an april fools joke, I was hoping it was going to be a way for people other than the staff to finaly get the pony badge, oh well maybe in my dreams.
There is a way coming. Pony Jam isn't it - that's just an event that bought out our site for the day - but we will be having a contest that will award a Pony Badge to the winner.

No, I'm not kidding. :)

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
thecaptainof said:
oliveira8 said:
The...banners....they....are...killing...my..eyes!!!!!

Look Escapist Ponys are awesome! But Pink in large quantaties is not!!

I think I'll have alot to explain if someone sees me browsing this website...
It's really not a hard explanation. I just did it. Here's how the conversation went:

Dad: "What's that?"
Me: "Video game forum running an April Fool joke."
Dad: "Fair 'nuff."

With this simple guide, I hope you will also be able to oh I can't be arsed to finish that sentence.
Yeah...but thats parents they have 3 seconds of attencion span...now replace right dad with 20 year old friends.

20yof:Hey dude whats that?
Me:Video game forum running an April Fool joke.
20yof:What forum? The Barbie one?? Hahhahahaa! What are you doing? Checking on Barbies latest adventure? Hahhaha!!! Man thats so gay. So were do you keep your dolls? Uh? Uh?
Me:...

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Kalezian said:

Dear Escapist Mods.........requesting desktop version of the Pony Jam 2009 World Tour background........... what? dont judge me.....
Same request please.

Krelle

Apr 1, 2009
It's almost more of a lavender.

Did you check out the website yet? :D If you click on the links it shows a picture of jam (get it?) with a note saying 404 error and "your pony is in another meadow".

I'm gonna camp the site for tickets.

Spartan Bannana

Apr 27, 2008
xxnightlawxx said:
when is this gay background getting changed it is startin to piss me off seeing horses and rainbows on a site i love so much
First off, nice slur there, bigot asshole.

Second, it's April Fools day, I would assume it will change sometime on April 2nd.

Resistance205

Jun 3, 2008
Got my tickets last weekend, and i am preparing my voice to shout: Leeeeerooy! Jenkins!!

It is going to be the best Pony Jam, EVER!!

rottenbutter

Aug 5, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
but we will be having a contest that will award a Pony Badge to the winner.

My brain is telling me that's a lie, but my heart is to exited to listen.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
There is a way coming. Pony Jam isn't it - that's just an event that bought out our site for the day - but we will be having a contest that will award a Pony Badge to the winner.

Seriously? That's awsome =D
Pony, pony, pony, pony, pony, pony ......

I actually thought this was either some way to recieve th pony badge, or it was just clever advertisers playing on the escapists love for the pony badge. That would be totally brilliant XD

Bling Cat

Jan 13, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
SmilingKitsune said:
xxnightlawxx said:
SmilingKitsune said:
What's wrong with ponies and rainbows? Also what is pony jam?
some april fools joke i think but they advertised it yesterday so idk and i dont care i just want the back ground changed back to
MM
Well march madness is over so we won't see that again untill next year.
Shame it's an april fools joke, I was hoping it was going to be a way for people other than the staff to finaly get the pony badge, oh well maybe in my dreams.

So uh, Susan, are they serving any drinks at this Pony Jam?

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
oliveira8 said:
Yeah...but thats parents they have 3 seconds of attencion span...now replace right dad with 20 year old friends.

20yof:Hey dude whats that?
Me:Video game forum running an April Fool joke.
20yof:What forum? The Barbie one?? Hahhahahaa! What are you doing? Checking on Barbies latest adventure? Hahhaha!!! Man thats so gay. So were do you keep your dolls? Uh? Uh?
Me:...
It's been a good while since I was 20 but it sounds like they're just ribbing you good naturedly not that they actually believe you're a homosexual. Or they're an asshole. So either you need better friends or to cowboy up and take a joke.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
I love the background. There's something playfully satirical about a gaming website having a "my little pony" background. I think it's hilarious. Still, the pony is a lie. Those are just moderately-sized white horses, like somebody else said.

This is a pony: