Pony Jam is a SCAM!

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Reaperman Wompa said:
Lord Krunk said:
Nonsense! The Saddle of Doom is a real man's saddle, infused with the souls of all who Pony has slain in battle!

In fact, Pony has used his laser eyes to melt Hamburglar 2 while we have been arguing, so that makes all your arguments invalid!

Who wants Pony smoothie, by the way?

Oh, and my Pony can Carebearstare! Feel the wrath of rainbow trauma!
Souls all of all the men the pony has slain? ...Technically, if you count "your guys" as men, then yes it's killed millions. Also, that was Bob in one of those suits (I don't know the name) I'll tell his wife and kids, you know little billy right? He's the kid that likes making high end steam punk computers and giving them away to his dads friends, yours is currently getting made but I don't think he'll want to continue after this. And Carebearstare? well I don't know what my pony fires out of his eyes, you see they're so powerful only I can look into them and survive, and I'm not really sure what it is. Probably some mix of the force, cake, pie, the telletubbies, crazy good guitar solos and epic in a bottle.
Doesn't change the fact that your Pony is now a steaming puddle.

However, I am envious that your pony can shoot epic guitar solos out of its eyes. I wanna My Little Rockstar!

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Lord Krunk said:
Reaperman Wompa said:
Lord Krunk said:
Nonsense! The Saddle of Doom is a real man's saddle, infused with the souls of all who Pony has slain in battle!

In fact, Pony has used his laser eyes to melt Hamburglar 2 while we have been arguing, so that makes all your arguments invalid!

Souls all of all the men the pony has slain? ...Technically, if you count "your guys" as men, then yes it's killed millions. Also, that was Bob in one of those suits (I don't know the name) I'll tell his wife and kids, you know little billy right? He's the kid that likes making high end steam punk computers and giving them away to his dads friends, yours is currently getting made but I don't think he'll want to continue after this. And Carebearstare? well I don't know what my pony fires out of his eyes, you see they're so powerful only I can look into them and survive, and I'm not really sure what it is. Probably some mix of the force, cake, pie, the telletubbies, crazy good guitar solos and epic in a bottle.

However, I am envious that your pony can shoot epic guitar solos out of its eyes. I wanna My Little Rockstar!
No, I'm typing this on his back now (did I mention the saddle had built in computer and the worlds most amazing internet access? Always forget that one) So if he was a steaming puddle, why are the police arresting your pony...who just tried to fight back and got maced...And he's off to prison, crying since his carebearstare turned out to be him farting a rainbow.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
I, for one, am disgusted. Taking an average sized horse and posing it as a pony is morally depraved, and everyone involved should feel ashamed. There could be children on these forums, for goodness sake. WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Reaperman Wompa said:
Lord Krunk said:
Reaperman Wompa said:
Lord Krunk said:

No, I'm typing this on his back now (did I mention the saddle had built in computer and the worlds most amazing internet access? Always forget that one) So if he was a steaming puddle, why are the police arresting your pony...who just tried to fight back and got maced...And he's off to prison, crying since his carebearstare turned out to be him farting a rainbow.
I'll have you know that that rainbow fart gave him enough leeway to escape. Now he's roaming around the world, death-beaming and carebearstaring everything that stands in its way.

Sadly, the ponosity of the ordeal has rendered me pony-less, and now I'll just have to make do with my tank with monster truck wheels.

Sadly, this debate must come to an end as a result, as I am currently in hot pursuit of Pony, nicking its equally awesome internet access to type this. I shall return when true ponosity is mine!

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Lord Krunk said:
I'll have you know that that rainbow fart gave him enough leeway to escape. Now he's roaming around the world, death-beaming and carebearstaring everything that stands in its way.

Sadly, the ponosity of the ordeal has rendered me pony-less, and now I'll just have to make do with my tank with monster truck wheels.

Sadly, this debate must come to an end as a result, as I am currently in hot pursuit of Pony, nicking its equally awesome internet access to type this. I shall return when true ponosity is mine!
Godspeed, and may the pony be with you...We've taken this a tad too far haven't we...

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Reaperman Wompa said:
Lord Krunk said:

Godspeed, and may the pony be with you...We've taken this a tad too far haven't we...
I would have to agree.

Mind you, I enjoyed that. It's been a long time since I've had a mock flame war that good; reminds me of the original Escapist Election.

Kudos to you, Reaperman!

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
Copter400 said:
All this and more in the upcoming Larenxis biography, Diary of an Escapist: The Lies, the Scandal, the Deceit and the Lies.
Oh boy, I hope I'm in it! I'll most likely be in the lie section of the book.

PurpleRain doesn't actually exist. It's really just me, Larenxis, using another account.

xxnightlawxx

Nov 6, 2008
i dont really care about the pony jam but i really hate the pink BG kinda makes me feel like im on a gay website

TheEvilDuck

Mar 18, 2009
You're right! We've been had!! I say we storm this so called "pony jam" and challenge them to fisty-cuffs.

Nickflip

Mar 27, 2009
Broloth said:
Cahlee said:
First of all, kudos on the use of the word 'girt'.

Secondly, having actually owned a pony I realised immediately that these were not ponies but infact horses! Perhaps it is part of the April Fools mayhem or a mere oversight!

Regardless, POOOOONIIIIIIIES!
then... WHO WAS PHONE!!?!?!
IT WAS THE BUTLER

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
In answer to the thread, I think they take us for ignorant dipshits if they think they can fool us into believing a horse is a pony. After all, there are such clear distinct differences...

Beefcakes

Pants Lord of Vodka
Aug 11, 2008
Hey Joe said:
Larenxis said:
Fellow Escapists, I put forth for your consideration an expose of epic proportions. We are surrounded by lies! An excess of deceptive misrepresentation has us girt! These 'ponies' which are so overtly exploited in the advertisements for 'Pony Jam' are not ponies at all, but rather average sized horses! What do these scoundrels take us for?

For discussion: What do these scoundrels take us for?

P.S. Oh dear lord don't ban me, I was trying to be insouciant, not insipid...
No, you're a scam!
Maybe your accusation of a scam is a scam itself!
Your on the ponies side aren't you?
What happened Hey Joe? When did you turn?
I've said I was sorry for what I did, you hear me?
I'm sorry!
Just don't turn down the dark corner and side with the ponies...
[small]please...[/small]
Hang on, if they aren't ponies, then you side(saddle)d with the horses?
Scandal!
I also accuse the horses of not being able to make a crunch noise...

But I hope the Escapists now realise, they owe us the account of one(1) PonyJam 2009 World Tour
Otherwise, there will be riots! Outbreak on the streets!

HectorTheLamerGamer

May 21, 2008
I think that you're forgetting the modern athletic worlds current state of affairs. These are obviously ponies who have used performance enhancing drugs.

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
Oh no! I just sent off for tickets to Pony Jam! If it's a scam, then they have all of my sensitive information by now! Any day now ponies will break down my door and steal my identity! Goodbye Escapist, I hardly knew ye.

Hey Joe: 2007-2009 "Where's my hat?"