PopCap's Evony Spoof Ads for Plants vs. Zombies Keep Coming

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
GOD THANKYOU POPCAP!!!!

Does anyone even play evony?????/
All of there adds show so mutch cleaveage, is there even cleavage in the game????????
ITS FALSE ADVERTIZING I TELLS YA!!!

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Ever since these ads came out I've noticed a marked decrease in the number of times I see Evony ads anywhere. Now, perhaps I only frequent the highest of high class game sites, but nevertheless... One can only hope something is having an effect on those creeps.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
sneak_copter said:
The_Oracle said:
I just hope they don't get sued- this is fantastic. :D
#
Do you know how many lawyers PopCap have :D?

On-Topic: That's a hoot.
I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think it could get any clearer that these ads fall under the heading of, "parody", which is protected. Besides, if anything, it increases recognition of Evony. I have to say that I didn't notice the Evony ads until I saw that Popcap was makeing fun of them.

atomictoast

Aug 7, 2009
I was so sick of those ads, this just made my whole day. I love popcap.

Mainly I love Plants vs. Zombies. GREAT game.

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
My mother (a game and internet-savvy woman) will absolutely love this. She's been complaining about those ads for weeks, now.

I find this awesome, myself. I feel all the happier for buying PvZ.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
PopCap are quite awesome. Not only is the game awesome, they mock those stupid ads that I've had to delibirately block them from my computer thanks to their somewhat obscene nature.

FU Evony and Woohoo! PopCap!

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Now we just need these to replace all the actual Evony ads and I can safely browse the internet without having to minimize it when someone walks into the room.
At least I can say it's a joke.

ShotgunShaman

Apr 1, 2009
I used to feel Popcap was the big evil corporation of casual gaming, but I've decided they are in fact awesomesauce.
<3 thanks guys.

Mister Benoit

Sep 19, 2008
Thats incredible, I absolutely Love PvZ and have hated those Evony ads with a passion ever since they started popping up absolutely everywhere.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
That is at least a dozen flavors of win. If I hadn't already bought PvZ I would buy it right now. Go PopCap!

My major psychotic fucking hatred for Evony's ludicrous ads means it already owns infinitely more space in my head than it deserves. Please, friends, give Evony LLC no money, and tell others to do likewise. Let them starve.