Popular games you still haven't played yet

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
I kept wanting to do this since I still haven't played Mass Effect, Fallout 3, Dead Rising, Bioshock, and Assassin's Creed, and once I do I will feel so late to the "party".

So what popular games have you still not played yet? Why Haven't you? Can't afford more games? Too lazy? Never crosses your mind?

I was debating with myself to pick between Fallout 3 GOTY Edition or Dragon Age: Origins, but I decided not to blow money at the moment, though Mass Effect is pretty cheap right now, as are Condemend 1 and 2 so I might buy them.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I haven't played Modern Warfare 2, and I don't plan to. For some reason I really dislike Call of Duty 4, and don't want to play it's sequel. I also haven't played Mass Effect of Bioshock, but they are on my buy list.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
Mass Effect. I've played it but I'm only on my second planet and I'm loving it! I think it counts because I just started.

WinterSoldier

Feb 4, 2009
Uncharted 2 and probably a couple others.

I'm holding off on games right now since I predict that I'll get distracted and fail or do badly in my classes.

Six class college semesters are not nice.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Most Essentially all of them. For the most part, I'm perpetually three years behind times.

Other than a few Wii games here and there, I'm still building up a PS2 game collection, and I think my newest PC game was released in 2007 (well, 2005; 2007 was the English release).

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Dragon Age: Origins, not really into micro-managing...

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, may drain my soul...

All Wii Games...

All PS3 Games...

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Haven't played Halo or Gears of War, have no interest in playing them either.
Also haven't played Modern Warfare 2, that's another one I have no interest in playing.

Scunner

Jan 21, 2009
I haven't played Mass Effect but I've pre-order number 2 based on what I have heard of the first game and what's in this new installment.

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
AC2: Don't have time. Will get to this one eventually.
Mario Bros Wii: I've already played the old SMB, so there's really no point.
Wii Sport Resort: I went out and played street hockey instead.
Halo Wars: I demand a mouse and keyboard for my RTS games.
World of Warcraft (any subscription based MMO): I'm not about to pay $150+ a year for any game.
Boarderlands: Don't know why. I'll probably get to this one eventually.
FF13: I know it's not out yet, but I know it'll be popular and I won't play it anyway. Two reasons; I promised a friend 12 years ago that I'll never play a FF RPG (doesn't include Dissidia, which I've played), and I also just don't really dig the entire FF style.

Atranis

Nov 24, 2009
Fallout 3 : I've been debating on whether or not to get it...I might buy it someday. I loved Oblivion but I'm beginning to get scared of open-world RPG's like it because those games always suck my life away. Plus I love apocalyptic settings, so combine that with an RPG like Oblivion..that's Fallout 3 and an instant trap for me.
Halo : Because I don't really have interest in it.
World of Warcraft : I'm scared of it. For the 'addiction' problem.
Uncharted 2 : I don't have a ps3 (but I really want to play it)

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
I haven't played mass effect, bioshock or uncharted 2. I shall look into the former because they will be cheap now, but I don't own a ps3 so I probally won't be playing that anytime soon.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
Oh tons, my gaming rig for this generation is a Wii, PS2, DS, and PC. Even with the PC, plenty of games are going to be out of my reach. But the ones I could have played by now are, off the top of my head:

Madworld
Mass Effect
Okami
God of War 2
New Super Mario Bros. DS

Lastly, I obviously can't play Assassin's Creed 2 yet as it doesn't hit the PC for another two months. I mean sheesh, I could understand when Arkham Asylum took an extra month to get ported, but four months!? It better be a directors cut like the first game was...