Portal 2 Level Editor Coming Next Month - UPDATED

Mindless1

Feb 29, 2012
The only issue problem I see is this won't really expand that much on the game. I thoroughly enjoyed both portal games, but with this it just seems like it's going to be an addition to the time spent playing the game, not an addition to the game. The most enjoyable part of Portal2 for me was the tone and atmosphere you felt as you went through the game. The heckling from either GLaDos or Wheatly as well with the muscial composition really enhanced the game for me. This just seems like it's going to be people trying to throw the most difficult to impossible levels together.

Storax

Apr 24, 2012
dessertmonkeyjk said:
Does it make people jealous that I was one of the first beta testers for this thing? Unfortunately, the editor did crash when it became too complex and didn't transfer them to another PC similar to cloud saves. Hopefully that's fixed so I can continue on that Vertigo map.
If that's true, I'm very jelly, do you want to post that Vertigo map?
All the more reason to get portal 2. :D

dessertmonkeyjk

Nov 5, 2010
Storax said:
dessertmonkeyjk said:
Does it make people jealous that I was one of the first beta testers for this thing? Unfortunately, the editor did crash when it became too complex and didn't transfer them to another PC similar to cloud saves. Hopefully that's fixed so I can continue on that Vertigo map.
If that's true, I'm very jelly, do you want to post that Vertigo map?
All the more reason to get portal 2. :D
I would if I hadn't lost the password. :/