[posible spoilers] the most anticlimactic bosses youve ever fought

MiloP

Jan 23, 2009
Gears of War 2's final boss was pretty lame. Aim at any part of a Brumak and pull trigger to win.

Luckily, Epic won back all the points they lost there for the GOW3 final boss. Slightly annoying fight, but epic as hell.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
I keep referencing back to Deus Ex: Human Revolution but I just fought Namir and I can't believe this happened...

I dodged left to avoid his bullets, ran towards the corner, saw him hopping over the wall behind me, pushed B thinking it would be a non working little stall tactic so he wouldn't shoot me (like the second boss) and... killed him with a single punch. No other boss was punchable, how the hell does that work? WTF? Granted I wouldn't have tried it intentionally because I figured punching him would be ineffective like prior bosses, but seriously? It took six or so seconds and it was my first try!

HumpinHop

May 5, 2011
With the amount of people complaining about Fable 2, I'm surprised nobody mentioned Fable 3. I hope you all had the good sense not to buy it after the second, but I was gullible.

Even worse than just an easy boss, or a cut scene, they literally re used every move from a mini-boss five minutes earlier. That isn't disappointing, it's just insulting. A giant middle finger to the audience.

Rivenart

Feb 1, 2012
Soviet Heavy said:
Nothing will ever beat Lucien. One shot, one kill, and if you take too long, General Melchett shoots him for you.
It was a fitting end to a frial old man.

Fable 3 on the other hand. "The Darkness is coming!" .... "The darkness is gone...oh well I think we better leave now kthxbai".

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Soviet Heavy said:
Nothing will ever beat Lucien. One shot, one kill, and if you take too long, General Melchett shoots him for you.

During that ending all I could heear was Mr Fry shouting "Darling!"

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Killer Kroc

Whole damn game they foreshadow this epic fight between you and Kroc, then you get to it and its just pathetic.