Post a Fun Fact About Yourself

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Just some random thing, anything about you. Doesn't matter what.

In my case I am legally not allowed to donate blood.

Icaruss

Mar 24, 2011
Lets see i'm missing a nickel sized patch of my scalp courtesy of a falling storm shutter.Gotta love life in the sun shine state.I've a very strong attraction(fetish) for female bodybuilders.And i get manic, bording on a panic attack if i miss my morning run because i think i'll get fat.....also i've a 12 year old girl...not really but you get the geist.That and i find beauty in overcoming pain and self sacrifice.

azurine

Jan 20, 2011
I wrote a book.

It hasn't been published yet though, I'm too lazy to look into it right now.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
I know a bit of Quenya, Latin, and a few phrases in Black Speech. I can also write in Tengwar script.

I can also crack every joint in my body. I can even crack my ears.

Sticky Squid

Dec 30, 2010
I haven't gained weight in 2 years despite doing no real exercise and constantly snacking between meals.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
I get obsessed with things like comics, video games, TV shows, and movies very easily. (For my latest obsession, if you're curious, take a look over at my avatar)

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
I know no other language other than English. Fun? No. Interesting. Defiantly not.

Life_Is_A_Mess

Sep 10, 2009
I eat snacks all day long all week long. Not a bit of extra fat in me. So basically, great metabolism.

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
When I'm bored, I go outside in my yard and twirl a tennis racket around on my finger while thinking about ideas for game levels, scenarios where criminals escape from the police in epic ways and some other stuff that floats around in my mind. Try it, it's fun!

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
OutcastBOS said:
I get obsessed with things like comics, video games, TV shows, and movies very easily. (For my latest obsession, if you're curious, take a look over at my avatar)
same here. for all the things you said. including concession (i just read it for the second time actually)
OT: i can speak a few phrases of latin, i'm writing a novel, i can go two days without sleep, and i can do basic freerunning (i hang out with a lot of freerunners). the last one is more surprising when you see that i'm asthmatic and chubby.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
TrilbyWill said:
OutcastBOS said:
same here. for all the things you said. including concession (i just read it for the second time actually)
OT: i can speak a few phrases of latin, i'm writing a novel, i can go two days without sleep, and i can do basic freerunning (i hang out with a lot of freerunners). the last one is more surprising when you see that i'm asthmatic and chubby.
Read it for the first time just the other day! All in one sitting...I felt so tired afterward, but the dreams were cool.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I like to think that fun is subjective.
OmniscientOstrich said:
I like pizza, that's all I can think to say at the moment. Bite me.
I couldn't resist.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
OutcastBOS said:
TrilbyWill said:
OutcastBOS said:
Read it for the first time just the other day! All in one sitting...I felt so tired afterward, but the dreams were cool.
after the first Christmas arc, dont think about Portal/the companion cube specifically. this time, i did it in three sittings (i just got STALKER). first time, it was when the final 50 comics were being released. i read them on the way to/back from the hospital (braces).

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
I'm Italian and Scottish, in my opinion the best combination of races. I have a great Italian face and a great Scottish voice, so it's perfect!

Mike Laserbeam

Dec 10, 2010
Fun fact...
I'm apparently a lot less interesting than I'd once thought, because I can't think of a damn thing to write for this!

Edit: I have duel citizenship and plan on getting my second passport renewed so that I can have a choice of queues at airports...? That's not fun or interesting...

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Strain42 said:
Just some random thing, anything about you. Doesn't matter what.

In my case I am legally not allowed to donate blood.
Not to be too personal, but can i ask why?

OT: hmm...well, I have an uncommon blue birthmark. but its on my um.. private areas. So its a bit hard to show.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
TrilbyWill said:
OutcastBOS said:
TrilbyWill said:
OutcastBOS said:
after the first Christmas arc, dont think about Portal/the companion cube specifically. this time, i did it in three sittings (i just got STALKER). first time, it was when the final 50 comics were being released. i read them on the way to/back from the hospital (braces).
Huh. I just saw a link, said "Huh, cool! This looks interesting." and four hours later, done.