Post a Fun Fact About Yourself

Jessta

Feb 8, 2011
I can do anything half way before completely losing interest. I half learned how to cook (basic stuff but I never learned anything fancy), I half learned how to play the guitar (figured out tuning it and how to properly hit the notes but no songs) I half wrote a book (I just kind of hit a stop and thought that if I ever showed it to anyone it would be to embarrassing) , I ran half of a D&D campaign (well I designed the campaign from middle of the world to everything else but no one showed), I partially learned Japanese, I designed and built the proto type for remote control submarine but I never made the lasting version, I learned how to draw half a person (I can get the general form but none of the finer details) I have a permit and I've taken lessons but I never went in to get my license... I can do anything and everything, but only partially it seems reflecting on my life I haven't finished a damn thing from hobbies to relationships I am eternally half assed. Hell I can't even get addicted to drugs properly, things just don't to me...
Despite being 18 I wouldn't be able to accurately say I really know anyone, not really anyways.

Life_Is_A_Mess

Sep 10, 2009
crudus said:
I have Eastern European and Irish blood. I was bred for drinking.

Life_Is_A_Mess said:
I eat snacks all day long all week long. Not a bit of extra fat in me. So basically, great metabolism.
How do those two statements correlate?

Explanation - I love my metabolism because I can eat anything I want and not get any fatter.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
teebeeohh said:
i financed one semester in university through gambling.
That's awesome. If you're good enough (or lucky enough) then you might not even need to go through university. =D

OT: I have a high metabolism and I have extremely poor eyesight (both far and near sight).

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I now have a Hello Kitty! tramp stamp. To answer your next question: no I was not drunk.

Life_Is_A_Mess said:
Explanation - I love my metabolism because I can eat anything I want and not get any fatter.
Again, I don't see how those two statements are correlated. In fact, what is a "great metabolism" anyway? A metabolism is just a set of chemical reactions that are necessary to sustain life. Since you are mentioning food I would assume you are talking about the catabolism (which is a category of a metabolism) which would just determine the speed at which the food was digested (I am assumed great means fast now). It really has nothing to do with how much weight you gain for eating food.

Kagobin said:
I can go a solid month without taking a crap. No joke.
That is more worrisome than a bragging right.

Mr. 47

May 25, 2011
I loved Greek mythology from a young age. Knew most of the stories from the first or second grade.
I'm Canadian, but hate Bacon and Hockey and can't speak french to save my life.
I dislike-bordering-on-hate Summer, and love Winter.
I've never played/read/watched any horror media until this year.
I decided at random one day that I would try to stop drinking pop, and didn't for six years.
It took me three years to find a copy of Portal. It didn't work.
I love Kesha's and Katy Perry's songs.
I'm like The Pain in MGS3 (minus the epic bug controlling.) I can't leave the house without some sort of bug stinging me.

@ crudus: Scottish and Irish Canadian here. Cheers!

BRex21

Sep 24, 2010
At 6 foot 2 inches and 230 pounds I am the smalest living male on my dads side of the family.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Dango said:
I've been slashed across the face by a lit match.

That's all I can think of right now.
:O when I was a kid I was hit in the leg by a bottle rocket that than exploded...

OT: I play the Guitar...

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
Ooh, this will be fun.

My dad and I once hitched a ride from a guy with one eye and a guy with a lightsaber in Alaska so that we could climb a mountain. On the mountain we realized that we had no water, so we picked blueberries along the path for hydration. After we climbed the mountain we followed power lines back into town, hopping fences like crazy and running through backyards and industrial yards. Then we ran though the shipyards to make it back to the ferry to cruise ship, where we rejoined our monocle-wearing poshly-dressed fellow boat members.

This is what happens when you put two military guys in the Alaskan wilderness. We just can't resist.

rathorn14

Jan 21, 2010
I finally gained enough JP to learn fire 3! But seriously, a fun fact would be that I write a lot of poetry.

thefrizzlefry

Feb 20, 2009
I adore plush versions of creatures from cult film and television, but I just love plushies in general.
Je parle francais.
I'm a one-man power trio; I can play guitar, bass, and drums proficiently.

ChadSexington

Apr 14, 2011
I was born on Halloween.
When I was eight I met Prince Phillip in a parade for the Queens return to England. He came over to me because I was wearing surfy clothes (I was eight) and said something like what brand is this so Mum said it's an Australian surf brand (I'm Australian) so he said well you've come a long way to see me haven't you? Not knowing who he was I said to him (this is the only bit I can actually quote) "I haven't come to see you, I've come to see her!" I then pointed at the Queen. He laughed, the old lady next to us nearly had a heart attack.