Post a video from your Youtube Favorites

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
If they're to be ones we have forgotten about until now, I'll have to go with some really old ones. First off, some kind words from The Thick of It (sorry for the low quality):

There were many other options, but just because it defies most explanation:

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Mainly because I watched this series as a kid, but also because Liamsixx Liked it:

More recently:

Another cartoon blast from my past:

Sadly there were great ones for the rest too, but lots of them got taken down for using certain songs. I just found 'The World is Not Enough' most fitting for Megatron.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011

This takes me back.

Oh Mylanta, I completely forgot this existed, it was my teenagehood.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HAHAHAHA

That one is in my recent favorites. It's kinda hard to forget about it so soon.

Another one:

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Sleekit said:

what ?...

i really like this song...
That would have been a good submission from me. I forgot all about Nick Pitera.

This will have to do. It's a song written to sound like English, without containing a single English word in it.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Four glorious seasons of insane and badass Venture Bros. plot abbreviated into 8 minutes:

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica

A short explanation of the history of the Soviet Union set to the music of Tetris, with Tetris used as an allegory for the plight of the worker under both the czarist and soviet regimes. It's quite catchy.

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
A really cool documentary about the modern state of the Chernobyl exclusion zone, including Pripyat, one of the greatest - and most dangerous - UrbEx sites in the world.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I suppose I do got to thank this thread to reminding me that I had bookmarked this video-
Funny thing is that I have been meaning to rewatched the animated intro (memorable beat to it). Now I think about it, how come Kitty Pryde wasn't in teh animated series since she did existed back then?

I also found this which I still haven't watched yet-

Broderick

May 25, 2010
Had this deeeep in my favorites. It kind of helped me work through why I liked Fallout: New Vegas more than Fallout 3.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Dirty Hipsters said:

A short explanation of the history of the Soviet Union set to the music of Tetris, with Tetris used as an allegory for the plight of the worker under both the czarist and soviet regimes. It's quite catchy.
This video was on my favorites list for years. It's fun as hell; great choice!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009

EDIT: Speaking of weed, check out the latest quiz to pop up on latest content lol.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Nouw said:

EDIT: Speaking of weed, check out the latest quiz to pop up on latest content lol.
Heh, that reminds me of this one:

I never thought I could laugh so hard at that man. Masterfully done.

Ratty

Jan 21, 2014
Elvis Starburst said:
I dunno how to embed, so I can only place the link. Can someone tell me how to? x.x (I've tried in the past, copying a quoted text for embedding, but it never worked)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw&list=FLXh39S4xKUQ6frJgh_Ot3nw&index=7
Type in youtube= inside brackets like this [], where "=" is the last thing in the video link. So discarding the second half of your link that starts with "&list" yours would say youtube=pMhfbLRoGEw inside brackets I believe. Nice video lol. Pretty good animation.

Let me just pull an old one at random.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
This guy cracks me up every single time:

Gabriel Iglesias is definitely one of the best comedians out there in my opinion.