Post a video from your Youtube Favorites

Ellie O'Daire

Kin-tree Guardian
Jun 23, 2012
I only have two favorites on Youtube. Commander Hadfield's "Space Oddity" cover from the ISS, and this little Escapist gem:

cori

Jun 29, 2013
The animation, the poem and the message is just perfect :)

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Weaver said:
I know it's stupid but this makes me laugh every time
FINALLY! I've been looking for that gem for years! The blue text at the end really sells it, I nearly died!

This man is insane, but not as insane as whoever built that facility.

schiz0phren1c

Jan 17, 2008
I had to go back to Malcolm Tucker again,its only 14 seconds long but it's got so much concentrated vitriol it gets me every time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddwCUCJR0J4

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I bring you the wonder of Discord The Demoman.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Barbas said:
Weaver said:
I know it's stupid but this makes me laugh every time
FINALLY! I've been looking for that gem for years! The blue text at the end really sells it, I nearly died!
I'm glad I could share and improve your day slightly :)

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
xD

I saw this forever ago, I totally forgot what it was called...

Either way...

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Behold, the Best Source Filmmaker Animation (Pre the Official Release) You'll ever watch!

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I don't have very many favorites, because I don't like the list cluttered. Ironically it is now, but this one is always charming. His laugh brings joy to all but the blu team.

There's also one where he fakes out a spy by making the sound of a Heavy eating a sandvich over the mic.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a bit in the updated Code of Conduct stating that we're supposed heavily urged to spoiler videos and images in threads like this? I'm curious because I think I remember seeing it in there and all the unspoilered video are giving my computer a fucking heart attack.

OT: The only videos that I've forgotten were in my favorites are the videos that got deleted due to copyright claims or some other bullshit. So, in that case, I'll just post a video or two I've not watched in a long time.

inactive123

Feb 6, 2014
I don't really favourite a lot of videos but here are two that I hadn't quite forgotten about but haven't watched in awhile.

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
For those who thin Johnny C's version is boring.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Here's a good one I haven't seen in a while:

drednoahl

Nov 23, 2011
The first AMV I saw was this one and I'd totally forgotten I had a link for it.

My own copy of this died with most of my videotape collection so I'm not exactly sure just how old it is, but I'm guessing it's from 1993. Made by C-ko (of C-ko's Duplication Service; a lot of folks like me used to rely on this guy to get our anime fix back then and to this day I've no idea how the hell he managed to keep up with demand.)

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
...I'd forgotten all about this one. Added it when my youtube account was still new.