Post any song you want

idon'tknowaboutthat

Nov 30, 2009
Elfgore said:
Should probably keep the chain going.

Only found this band recently, but I very quickly took a liking to them. The Amon Amarth style screams, that clean vocalist. *deep breath* Amazing.
Argh, did you have to make the comparison with Amon Amarth, a band I actually like? I will refrain from further comment on your choice in music though. I think we are just on two different pages, haha.

How about this?

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Michael Tabbut said:
Blue Stahli and Celldweller be my shit right now

Ah Celldweller a brilliant choice! If you like metal fused with psytrance etc...check out Infected Mushroom. Apparently theyre quite mainstream within their genre, but fcked if i know, they are genius with sound and literally born from one guy being a trance head and the other a thrash metal head. Inspiring stuff :)

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
President Bagel said:
Primus. Because, Primus.
Yes! Only recently got into these guys unfortunately. But damn...they are so brilliantly unique. Wierd and just...damn...inspiring! :D

edit: Sorry for over use of "inspiring", not sure what better word to use. Musing? Nah!

superedit: All must hear Shpongle! Dorset perception one track...and Star shpongled banner, the video. Tell me you havent learnt something from them :)

SuperUberEdit: This thread should keep going as just a regular place to post and hear new music whenever we feel we should. I hope im not alone in this :p

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
There's enough leather and hair in this metal to be borderline satirical, and I love it.

And over here we have a German band imitating Irish accents playing speedfolk music.

Annnnd Hocus Pocus by the band Focus, because I post it in every music thread I post in.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
What other song do you know that includes lion roars and still sounds so epic and awesome?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IOBxBjYZAM[/youtube]

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Lear said:
Neuromancer said:
Don't mind if I do.

A song about guilt, solitude and the descend to madness.
Props to you sir, love the Generator. Ever listen to Godbluff?
Certainly! I own all VdGG albums, though my favourites would be Pawn Hearts and Still Life. Still, it's one of the bands that I find have not had a bad album; even The Aerosol Grey Machine, which is a completely different experience from the albums that followed holds up as a good, or at the very least, decent album.

Mullac said:
It's good to know there's some fellow prog-rockers around here! And thanks for introducing me to Van Der Graaf Generator, I'd heard of them just never tried listening to them - for some unknown reason.
I'm glad you like them! To be fair, they are among the harder old-school prog bands to get into. Many a time their sound can be avant-garde-ish, and I can understand why people could potentially find it off-putting.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Neuromancer said:
Mmmm... Swans.

When I think of dark music, my mind always comes back to their Holy Money, and that's after having listened to Throbbing Gristle's stuff.

Everything Swans have done is perfection.

Sounga

Sep 23, 2013
Pandora spit this out a few days ago and i couldn't remember the title or artist had a hell of a time with trying to find it after I closed out of pandora.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
Here's a good one that I like.

Now here's a better one.

[sub][sub][sub]im so sorry[/sub][/sub][/sub]

"Better than the Beetles." -Frank Zappa