post yo pic!

DeimosMasque

I'm just a Smeg Head
Jun 30, 2010
Picture of my and my lady cosplaying as John Constantine and Zatanna from DC Comics

In the git in the trenchcoat.

TheRussian

May 8, 2011
Well hello there ladies. Don't mind the fake cigarette and Airsoft pistol.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
I have two default pics for these threads.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Sacman said:
xmbts said:

I hate this picture.
Oh look at you, all posting pictures and stuff now... :p

All we need now is for shock to start doing it...<.<
It's mostly just because that picture is pretty old and I'm not avoiding as many people these days.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
saintdane05 said:
Hmmm... should I risk being discovered? Oh well. I doubt it will cause any hatred.

Alan Alda?! It's a pleasure to finally meet you.

Here's me.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
maninahat said:
saintdane05 said:
Hmmm... should I risk being discovered? Oh well. I doubt it will cause any hatred.

Alan Alda?! It's a pleasure to finally meet you.

Here's me.

I'm not Alan Alda.

I'm John Riccitiello, CEO of EA Games. A company made by gamers, for gamers.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
Sacman said:
xmbts said:

I hate this picture.

I think I was close to getting Shock to do it...But that was like 2 years ago >.>

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Scde2 said:
Sacman said:
xmbts said:

I hate this picture.

I think I was close to getting Shock to do it...But that was like 2 years ago >.>
I remember that, in the other picture thread... I was almost successful as well, not too long ago, on superbowl night, when she was drunk... but really, when isn't she?

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
xmbts said:
Sacman said:
xmbts said:

I hate this picture.

It's mostly just because that picture is pretty old and I'm not avoiding as many people these days.
I don't think you should,ve been avoiding people to begin with... but thats jst me...<.<

and besides, its not a bad picture!

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
Scde2 said:
Sacman said:
xmbts said:

I hate this picture.

I REMEMBER THAT.
Sacman said:
Scde2 said:
Sacman said:
xmbts said:

I hate this picture.

I remember that, in the other picture thread... I was almost successful as well, not too long ago, on superbowl night, when she was drunk... but really, when isn't she?
PFFT, I'm not now! Maybe tomorrow as I mourn the fact that there's no football. The horror!

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Sacman said:
xmbts said:
Sacman said:
xmbts said:

I hate this picture.

I don't think you should,ve been avoiding people to begin with... but thats jst me...<.<

I hate that picture, though I did find one that I don't hate as much, obviously since I already posted that other abomination.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
ShockValue said:
Scde2 said:
Sacman said:
xmbts said:

I hate this picture.

I REMEMBER THAT.
Sacman said:
Scde2 said:
Sacman said:
xmbts said:

I hate this picture.

PFFT, I'm not now! Maybe tomorrow as I mourn the fact that there's no football. The horror!
xP...

Well obviously your blood alcohol level is always above the legal limit, even when you're not drinking... so you've been drinking so much that you're now technically and legally drunk all the time!

Also, maybe tomorrow you can show me those pictures you promised me before! I mean drunk you promised me...

xmbts said:
Sacman said:
xmbts said:
Sacman said:
xmbts said:

I hate this picture.

I hate that picture, though I did find one that I don't hate as much, obviously since I already posted that other abomination.
Bah, that other picture isn't that bad... I'm sure you just don't like seeing yourself with short hair...<.<

But you should totally post that other picture! Especially if you like it more, and I'm sure everyone wants to see it... :eek:

xshadowscreamx

Dec 21, 2011
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/262394_281961861912460_642574164_n.jpg

oh dam i screwed up the spoiler tag trick

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Sacman said:
Bah, that other picture isn't that bad... I'm sure you just don't like seeing yourself with short hair...<.<

But you should totally post that other picture! Especially if you like it more, and I'm sure everyone wants to see it... :eek:
Give me some incentive and maybe I will. >.>

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009

Behold! A picture of myself that I actually think I look good in. I knew it would happen one day.
My only regret is that I wish I didn't have the facial hair of Orlando Bloom. I want full, rugged, manly beard, dammit!