post yo pic!

TheFunPolice

Mar 29, 2011
Bass-Slap-Snow-Sledging. Just cause I'm THAT harcore

And here's another one that shows off my regular, slightly less awesome appearance ^_^

The Night Angel

Dec 30, 2011
This one was taken just over a year back, haven't changed too much since then....

Frokane

Sep 28, 2011
Cry Wolf said:
Frokane said:
come onnn, dont be shy, show them smiley faces!
Someone with a low post count starts a "show yourself!" thread, doesn't post his own picture. Thats fucking creepy man.

I've got $5 on this guy just looking for some fap material.
If I wanted to jerk off to male gamers in thier late teens and early twenties, Id attend a LAN party.

Im not sure how to do that spoiler pic thing but here is me on stage :

The Night Angel

Dec 30, 2011
Frokane said:
Fastest way to learn how to do these tricks on the forums is just to click on 'quote'. You'll see exactly what they typed to do it, and after, just don't post the quote :)

Frokane

Sep 28, 2011
tricky-crazy said:
I refuse to post a picture of me when OP doesn't even contribute to his own thread. :O
and yet you have a lower post count than I do , this hypocrisy was brought to you by pepsi

Xangba

Apr 6, 2005
Froggy Slayer said:
Poor grip and stance...aiming at someone taking your picture...and finger on the trigger...every instinct that was pounded into me at boot camp is freaking out right now lol

Annnnnyway

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
Chapper said:
Right, I'll post the two pictures I have of myself. The same ones I always use, but whatevs, I ain't changed.

WOOO! FUCK YEAH! :D Metallica \m/

This is me..

okay for real..
Me and a mates setup at a LAN party ^^playing Shogun 2 co-op campaign

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
ShockValue said:
Dr.Susse said:
I have two default pics for these threads.
Why are you in a hole Doc?
xD...

Quoting me and than deleting it your quote, I wonder why you did that... :p

xmbts said:
Sacman said:
Bah, that other picture isn't that bad... I'm sure you just don't like seeing yourself with short hair...<.<

But you should totally post that other picture! Especially if you like it more, and I'm sure everyone wants to see it... :eek:
Give me some incentive and maybe I will. >.>
Pfft, the fact that it's a better picture should be incentive enough...<.<

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Now he knows what you look like, you'd better hope you haven't put where you live anywhere on the internets.

Also, the thread says smiley faces. Most of these photos are serious or look-at-me myspace-esque faces.

Frokane

Sep 28, 2011
Galletea said:
Now he knows what you look like, you'd better hope you haven't put where you live anywhere on the internets.

Also, the thread says smiley faces. Most of these photos are serious or look-at-me myspace-esque faces.
we all know what eachother look like, thats kind of the double edge sword of posting pics, but thanks for assumptions, ignorance is always welcome here ;)

Frokane

Sep 28, 2011

those STILL conviced im a cyber stalker looking for young male geeks to prey on, you can now add the fact that I drink, to compound your well founded suspicions

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Galletea said:

Maybe some of us just really do not like to smile on camera, or in general?

OT: Latest photo

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Queen Michael said:
Here's me pretty face.
The last pic, what do you cosplay if I may ask please?

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Mr Fixit said:
Me & my evil cat about a year ago.
Damn that's a bad pic.

I miss my long hair...
We need a fictional gentleman villain having a cat sitting to his shoulder.