Prison Guards Arrest Cat Infiltrator Taped to Makeshift Escape Kit

Roander

Dec 27, 2009
Beautiful End said:
I can't help but feel this is unrelated to the Escapist. But whatever, I'll play...
This is clearly related to the Escapist. ESCAPEist. It's more than half of the name.

Ken Sapp said:
FelixG said:
In Rio you do not save cat from whirlpool, cat saves you.

Really though, whoever decided to tape these things to the cat needs to get smacked with a bullet.
I can get behind that sentiment quite easily. Although just removing that getup from the cat would likely be as traumatic for the recipient of the kit as it would be for the cat.
I think a lot of people reading this are assuming the prisoner would keep the cat alive because they don't want to think about the other possibility. I'm glad the guards caught it when they did.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
My brothers are well trained. The humans still don't not suspect we can speak their language.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Eh, why not. We've trained birds to deliver things in the past, why not cats.

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
Fappy said:
My brothers are well trained. The humans still don't not suspect we can speak their language.
The fact that we are capable of posting on forums such as this should probably be a bit of a giveaway...

OT: Not quite a Purrfect crime then?

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Fappy said:
Fappy, I've been aware your feline brethren can talk for a VERY long time. I'm also aware cats can turn into Ninja's.
Then again, I've been alive since the founding of the roman empire and your feline kin were practically leading the egyptians back then. I see feline overconfidence hasn't changed much...but at-least you lot aren't in politics anymore, especially after the stuff you pulled in tutankhamuns reign.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
cats are good at sneaking into places.
we need to sneak things in.
yeah, thats quite a logic leap here.

also, the cat was working for a bigger cat organization trying to recruit human criminals as a front to start a revolution and turn this into a catworld.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
What I want to know is how they got it in on in the first place...the cat HAD to be sedated. I've had some mellow cats, but never before have I had a cat mellow enough to let you wrap it's midriff in tape.

Poor kitty, he looks a little malnourished and I bet he was scared...you know he didn't plan it all, someone had some dirt on him, or he had to do it or they would have killed him. Thankfully his life of crime has been stopped before it even started.

Oh what a CAT-astrophe!

*laughs at her own stupid cliche joke.*

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Fappy said:
Quite right friend. We can get away with murder.

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
Last night a Cat burglar was caught trying to infiltrate a prison.

His goal was to break out his former gang members who are all doing time for Catnip smuggling.

More about this story at 10.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Tiger Sora said:
It bothered me when I saw this on reddit the way he was holding the cat. And it still bothers me.
Also just found out I can type without looking, albeit slow and with much correction.
If you practice more, you can get faster and have fewer errors.

As for the cat with the equipment, I don't think they're going to find out who was supposed to be the recipient of that gift.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Devoneaux said:
Evil Smurf said:
Fappy said:
Quite right friend. We can get away with murder.
Sometimes I'll come across your avatar and will sit there for two minutes just staring...What kind of hypnosis device is this?!
The plan is working! Fear not human, everything is fine.

TAGM

Dec 16, 2008
Honestly, trying to smuggle in a saw that clearly? A cat wouldn't do that. Oh no.

I get it now. The goal wasn't to smuggle IN a saw and mobile and whatnot, that was already in place. The goal was to smuggle OUT a cat. Who would suspect a cat with these tools was a prisoner passing through the gates? I'm on to you, felines! Trying to get your brethren out of prison so you can carry on your goals of world domination, I know it!

THE CATS ARE COMING! WHY WILL NO-ONE LISTEN TO ME ANYMORE! THEY'RE COMING WITH THEIR CLAWS AND THEIR TEEEEEEETH!

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Escapist Holiday Recap thread: 6 posts
Cats in prison: 40 posts

Totally unexpected!