Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Charades

satansgrandma

Nov 2, 2010
Mercurio Osterman said:
Pity this show died. It was a lot of fun... but apparently the chaos of life has taken another life.
it is sad but true. as a former member of the crew i just want to say that we tried very very hard to keep the show from dying. but our leader was brought down by life and we eventually had to take the show off life support and let it die in peace. i hope more people stumble across these gems of comity. maybe someday it will rise like a phoenix from the ashes and live again? I (we) still appreciate your viewership.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
satansgrandma said:
Mercurio Osterman said:
Pity this show died. It was a lot of fun... but apparently the chaos of life has taken another life.
it is sad but true. as a former member of the crew i just want to say that we tried very very hard to keep the show from dying. but our leader was brought down by life and we eventually had to take the show off life support and let it die in peace. i hope more people stumble across these gems of comity. maybe someday it will rise like a phoenix from the ashes and live again? I (we) still appreciate your viewership.
Had no idea anyone still posted in here in 2013. I still come back and watch these sometimes. Hate that it went away. I really enjoyed the brand of humor.