Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Cookies!

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
Smerf said:
i just wish there were more of the 15 minute episodes
Just so it's clear for everyone. We are doing one long episode per month. Seeing as we all have full-time jobs, creating a good 15-minute episode every week is near impossible. Even television shows film their seasons way ahead of release day. However, the full-length episodes are entirely our main focus. But, I am trying to give you guys weekly content to fill the gap between episodes.

TheAmazingTGIF said:
This show is my new favorite, but I miss the old end credits. They were fantasticness.
The format of the longer credits will be with the longer episodes. So, you'll see those once per month. Our shorts just have a different format and I personally do not get webshows that have 3 minutes of content and 1 minute of intro/credits. So, for the mini-episodes, we are keeping it quite simple.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Wow... so Sports is almost as "special" as fighting... but hey, at least Fighting has some culinary depth to him.

Ris

Mar 31, 2011
Fighting might actually be the most adorable thing on the internet. I'm getting soooo impatient to find out what happened to him and the old FPS master during that freak accident!

RPG and Horror were on top form as always. Retro is never not hilarious. Sports...lmao, oh god, Sports. I love this show :D

Falcon123

Aug 9, 2009
Paul Hearding said:
Smerf said:
i just wish there were more of the 15 minute episodes
Just so it's clear for everyone. We are doing one long episode per month. Seeing as we all have full-time jobs, creating a good 15-minute episode every week is near impossible. Even television shows film their seasons way ahead of release day. However, the full-length episodes are entirely our main focus. But, I am trying to give you guys weekly content to fill the gap between episodes.

TheAmazingTGIF said:
This show is my new favorite, but I miss the old end credits. They were fantasticness.
The format of the longer credits will be with the longer episodes. So, you'll see those once per month. Our shorts just have a different format and I personally do not get webshows that have 3 minutes of content and 1 minute of intro/credits. So, for the mini-episodes, we are keeping it quite simple.
I just want to thank you guys for taking the time to give us fun episodes to watch while you work on the longer episodes. Not a lot of shows on here do that, and it's nice to know I always have an episode to which I can look forward.

Btw, you guys are awesome. Horror is my favorite character :)

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Those must either be some epic cookies that horror is making or have hidden horrors (pun not intended) in them for them to shine like that.

Horror has become my favorite character now, WE'RE...MAKING...COOKIES!!

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Horror was epic as always. If he ever loses his epicness the world will turn Grey and boring, and be filled with peace and not so much love; just like The Giver.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
I'm watching this show for one reason: RETRO

The intial overacting is gone. His dialogue seems about half improvised and delivery is wickedly hillarious. Even as the straight man, he is gobs funnier than any three other cast members. Keep it coming you glorious 8-bit loving bastard!

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Horror was essentially my favorite character just about from the start, but I've gone to like him better and better as the episodes come. Love him, and RPG, to death. XD

Loving this series, but especially loving the parts with Horror. And RPG, but RPG is in second place for me. X3

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
I enjoyed the longer episodes a bit more, as they were more fleshed out while the shorter ones like this seem more sketch-like. I will admit the longer ones could be too long though (20 minutes for a single episode?!). But still, it's a good show, and this episode was funny.

Also, I should note that the first time I read the description, I thought it was fatality by hospital. That made the episode VERY confusing at first. I was kinda hoping fighting would crush someone with a hospital.

milow

May 1, 2010
I like that the shorter episodes are fleshing out the characters while the longer ones can focus on a general arc for the group. As others have noted, I'm responding well to everyone's acting now, not being distracted. This short again impressed me by how much the actor playing Fighting conveys nonverbally, while making me feel amused and yet concerned for what made him quiet.

HMSteve

Nov 5, 2010
Chase Yojimbo said:
Horror was epic as always. If he ever loses his epicness the world will turn Grey and boring, and be filled with peace and not so much love; just like The Giver.
You are a gentleman and a scholar good sir. The Giver is a book I remember quite fondly. Jonas' revelation about the true meaning behind the war game his old friends played is a scene which has lingered in my mind ever since I first read it..

On a side note to everyone else who has posted along a similar vein to Chase I am honestly quite flattered by the comments and am glad you have enjoyed my antics and monologues as much I have...

-Horror Master 'Steve'

LadyMint

Apr 22, 2010
Ursus Buckler said:
LadyMint said:
I still want to know what happened to Puzzle after she invaded Horror's inner sanctum.
Say what? When did that happen?
It was after the credits in one of the previous episodes. I don't think it was the last one... Maybe the one before it?

TheAngryMonkey

Nov 18, 2009
Great Episode.
Everyone seems really comfortable in front of the camera now.
There isn't a character I don't like.
Sports was funny as hell again.
Retro gives a solid performance every time, he is the glue.
RPG and Horror, another funny performance.
Fighting, was great in this episode. The character you created, is hilarious.
IT funny stuff, with the arm flailing as you run out.

Looking forward to the next, episode.