Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Court Ordered PSA

SwSlater

Nov 3, 2010
"You can't go to a friend's house that maybe knew someone that maybe was once female ..."

Wow ... Really? Great line.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I want to use this clip during a safety stand down when we talk about sexual harassment. Who would I need to talk to?

SwSlater

Nov 3, 2010
Glad people seem to be enjoying it. Spread the word!

PgG: Level Up Your LOL!

Tharwen said:
Your music is done by someone called John Glennon?

:eek:

You lucky, lucky people.
I agree, the show is quite lucky to have him on board.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
John Glennon said:
Tharwen said:

You lucky, lucky people.
Why hello there.

I don't suppose anyone's ever told you of the similarity between your name and a famous musician who died a few years back? You may have heard of him, and I just thought you might not have noticed.

HMSteve

Nov 5, 2010
The Gentleman said:
Check out "Girl, Get In My Car," Wednesdays at 9pm, only on FOX (Because standards are for sissies)
I would watch it.

It sounds educational.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
The Gentleman said:
Check out "Girl, Get In My Car," Wednesdays at 9pm, only on FOX (Because standards are for sissies)
We called it "Married with Children" when Fox was cool.

MNRA

Jun 8, 2009
Oh god Racing makes me want to strangle small puppies! (In a good way, I love the show and I love to hate his char). He is basically Joffrey from Game of thrones. A character you manage to loathe even before he opens his mouth :p

I -for once- wholeheartedly agree with retro. I hope the court really "likes" the PSA...

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
I think everyone should embrace the word Tallywhacker. I dream of a day that when I somehow irritate people over the microphone, they cuss me down with such vocabulary.

afrosamurai

Nov 5, 2010
LOL hahaha great short! "now time for some situationnnnss!! new female employee walks in...FREEZE...dont say 'hey nice boobs' thats sexual harrasment"

Justin1221

Aug 16, 2008
Biodeamon said:
ha ha ha! love it.
look at my hand, now back at me, now look at me my hand, now to back to me. is that my hand? no it isn't! who touched your butt? it wasn't me, but it could be, if i was a registered sex offender. XD
What did we just talk about man? What did we just talk about? Do you REALLY think they're gonna accept that? WHY ARE YOU FILMING THIS?!

SwSlater

Nov 3, 2010
While everyone talks about Racing, what about Minion #1? That fist bump and proud look at the end ... was he just as pleased with the video as Racing?

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
Must say this is very quickly becoming a must-watch on the escapist. I really enjoy everything about this show.

John Glennon

Nov 2, 2010
Tharwen said:
John Glennon said:
Tharwen said:

You lucky, lucky people.
Why hello there.

I don't suppose anyone's ever told you of the similarity between your name and a famous musician who died a few years back? You may have heard of him, and I just thought you might not have noticed.
Yes... I've definitely lived my entire life, and even became a musician, not realizing that my name resembled that of quite possibly the most famous icon in modern music/ pop culture. Thanks for the heads up

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Yeah I don't think anyone at the PGG office would be to bummed if Racing took a "Nice 3-6 month vacation" LOL. Man I love this show.

dotBrain

Nov 4, 2010
Pretty sure while filming with the PGG guys this past weekend that we spent most of the time saying "Gurrrl, get in my car."

Retro's chair kick might be my favourite moment.